Homespun “Billie Style” Kilted Mini-Skirts
What makes it “Billie style”? The stylish waistband of tartan cut on the bias. Cute, sassy and affordable! These kilted mini skirts are made from our budget-friendly, wool blend.
Measuring Instructions: (measure in inches)
Waist – Measure comfortably around your desired waist. This could be at the navel, which is traditional, or anywhere else you want. For example, our daughter Kaurina prefers to wear her skirts at the currently popular “hip waist”.
Hip – Measure around your hips at the fullest point.
Length – Measure from your desired waist to your desired length (up to 16″).
We make our Homespun tartan from a 55/45 blend of polyester and wool. The weavers that make our Homespun Tartan weave by hand using old-world looms. This makes our tartan look similar to tartan woven by the average Scot circa 1500. The weaver uses loosely spun worsted yarn, compared to yarn used for machine-made tartan. The cloth is also not as tightly woven. Homespun tartan will pleat by hand easily, but will not develop a sharp edge. Since our supplier hand weaves our Homespun Tartan, you may find small snags, pulls, holes and other assorted blemishes. These flaws are a natural part of its character. Homespun is approximately a 10/11 oz. fabric, but feels thicker due to it’s looser weave.
|Choose Your Tartan||
Campbell Clan Ancient
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- High-quality 100% cotton black t-shirt with a graphic depicting a prehistoric fish with a bagpipe with a caption that reads Scotland’s Missing Link
- Screen-printed for added durability in the graphic and made in the USA
- Makes a hilarious gift for Scottish friends or to add to your own collection—share the “missing link” of Scotland’s history
- Available while supplies last
- Beautifully unique ring
- Features trinity knots
- Emerald green cubic zirconia gemstone
- Made from Polished stainless-steel
- Looks great and will continue to look great for a lifetime
- Display your Welsh heritage with pride with this cap that is full of Welsh symbolism
- Red embroidery throughout with “Wales” and Welsh dragon on the front, “Cyrmu” on the back, and Welsh flag on the side
- One size fits most (up to 21 inches-25 inches around) and is adjustable with velcro strap
- Black baseball cap with white embroidery on the left side and front bill