The Wilderness Kilt is Steve’s new favorite kilt for his weekend fishing trips. These kilts are also great for hiking a wooded trail or strolling around the highland games.
- Made from good-quality, durable, cotton canvas
- affordable utility kilt design
- Nice roomy pockets including 2 slash pockets
- D-rings and hooks
- Fastens securely with snaps inside and out
- Eight canvas colors to choose from
These kilts are made in even waist sizes 16″-26″, and lengths 10″-15″. (If your measurement is in-between waist sizes, please round up.)
How To Measure for Your Kilt
- Measure the kilt-waist at the navel.
- For boys, measure the length from the kilt-waist to the bottom of the knee (to build in a little extra growing room).
- For girls, measure from the kilt-waist to any desired length (up to the maximum allowed).