Pride Canvas Kilts
These kilts are great for hiking a wooded trail, strolling around the highland games, or just relaxing in your backyard with your favorite beverage. In stock for immediate delivery. When in doubt, size up!
- Made of durable and comfortable medium-weight 100% cotton denim
- Two large side pockets to hold your stuff
- Fastens securely with straps, buckles, and snaps
- Belt loops fit up to a 2″ belt
How To Measure for Your Kilt
- Have someone help you. If you bend over even a bit, your measurement will not be correct.
- Most people prefer to wear their canvas kilts at the pants waist, like a pair of jeans. If this is what you choose, then measure comfortably around your waist where the top of your pants rest. If you prefer the traditional kilt waist, measure your waist size in inches at the navel (belly button).
- Measure around your hips (butt) at the fullest point (usually 6-8 inches below the waist).
- Measure from your waist (kilt waist or pants waist accordingly) to about the middle of the knee.