Henderson Modern Quality Wool Blend Kilt for Kids – 24W 15L
- SKU: ZIS-KILT-3047
- Categories: A-Z by Name or Tartan, Clearance and Closeouts, Clearance Kilts, LIST H, Off the Rack Specials – Quality Kilts
- Tags: Homespun, Wool Blend
- This Quality Wool Blend kilt is the most handsome way for a child to match his daddy at formal events
- Choose from 100 homespun tartans to teach your kids about the value of family heritage and the significance of the family tartan
- Customizable waist size and length, but remember they max out at 26 inches by 15 inches, so feel free to size up for growing kids—teen sizes are also available
- Made from a 55/45 blend of polyester and wool and woven by hand on old-world looms, matching the history and authenticity of your own kilt, while pleating easily without creating sharp edges
Only 1 left in stock
Quality Wool Blend Kilt for Kids
There’s nothing cuter than a boy (or girl) in a kilt! Even better, though, is bringing the bairns up right by teaching them the value and significance of celebrating their special Celtic heritage. Choose from 100 homespun tartans and provide them with a valuable history lesson about Scotland and the significance of tartan patterns. Customize the width and length according to the growth phase they might be in—if you don’t see your size, we also make kilts for teens. These tartans are crafted from a 55/45 polyester/wool blend, so even though your child may grow out of it, it’s sure to become a treasured hand-me-down. Pass your treasured culture to your kids with these good basic kilts!
How To Measure for Your Child’s Kilt
- Measure the kilt-waist at the navel.
- For boys, measure the length from the kilt-waist to the bottom of the knee (to build in a little extra growing room).
- For girls, measure from the kilt-waist to any desired length (up to the maximum allowed).
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- High-quality 100% cotton black t-shirt with a graphic depicting a prehistoric fish with a bagpipe with a caption that reads Scotland’s Missing Link
- Screen-printed for added durability in the graphic and made in the USA
- Makes a hilarious gift for Scottish friends or to add to your own collection—share the “missing link” of Scotland’s history
- Available while supplies last
- Created with a Celtic knotwork pattern and two heart-shaped white opals
- Celtic knotwork patterns are emblematic of the continuity of life’s journey with no beginning and no end, the quest to a spiritual center
- 100% nickel and lead-free beautiful sterling silver in the knots and the earrings’ hooks
- White opal reflects the multiplicity of color present in the natural world to add a unique and subtle moment of color to any outfit