US Navy Homespun Wool Blend Kilt 38W 21L
- SKU: ZKILT-IS-2587
- Categories: A-Z by Name or Tartan, Clearance and Closeouts, Clearance Kilts, LIST N-O, LIST U-V, Off the Rack Specials – Quality Kilts
- Tags: Homespun, Wool Blend
- Made from 5 yards homespun wool blend tartan
- Fully lined with 3 traditional straps and buckles
- Off the rack special price – Condition: New
- U.S. Navy 38″ waist 21″ length
US Navy Homespun Kilt 38″waist 40″hip 21″length
In stock special price.
Our Quality Wool Blend Kilts are great for athletes, casual wear, first-time buyers, those on a budget, or as an extra kilt to save wear and tear on your nicer kilts. They are also nice enough that we have many customers use them for weddings and other formal occasions.
Our Homespun Tartan is made from a 55/45 blend of polyester & wool, woven by hand on old-world looms. It looks very authentic to what would have been woven historically. The yarn is worsted, but not spun as tightly as modern machine-made tartan. The cloth is also not as tightly woven. Homespun tartan will pleat by hand easily, but will not develop a sharp edge. Small snags, pulls, holes and other assorted blemishes are common. Because it is hand woven, these flaws are a natural part of it’s character.
Please measure before ordering – How To Measure for Your Kilt
- Have someone help you. If you bend over even a bit, your measurement will not be correct.
- Measure your waist size in inches at the navel (belly button). This is the traditional kilt waist. Alternatively, for a more casual look, many men prefer to wear their kilts at the pants waist. If this is what you choose, then measure comfortably around your waist where the top of your pants rest. Or, If you intend to wear your kilt mostly for formal occasions, and you have a bit more around the middle than you might like to have, you may want to measure a little higher than the navel to get over the crest of the “beer gut”. The higher waist will help your kilt stay up where it belongs.
- Measure around your hips (butt) at the fullest point (usually 6-8 inches below the waist).
- Measure from your waist (kilt waist or pants waist accordingly) to about the middle of the knee.
You may also like…
Update all similar products that you may like!
- Homespun wool-blend
- Made from 4-6 yards of tartan
- Fully Lined
- Three straps and buckles
- Made to order – one size does not fit all
- 100 Tartans to choose from
- Includes a Free Kilt Hanger & Matching Tartan Flashes!
Custom-Order. Please allow 4-10 weeks for delivery. Please click for important information about Custom-order items.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
Discontinued: On sale while supplies last.
These kids ankle boots look great with almost any kilt, skirt or renaissance style clothing. Their simple, timeless style allows you to wear them with almost any outfit! Made by Minnetonka Moccasins. They are made of genuine suede upper, rawhide lacing, fully padded insole and a light weight rubber sole.