Buccleuch Poly/Viscose Tartan Scarf
- SKU: SCARF-IS-1968
- Categories: A-Z by Name or Tartan, Clearance and Closeouts, Clearance Tartan Stuff, LIST B, Tartan Scarf Specials
- Tags: Made in Scotland, Poly Viscose
- In stock special price
- Made by us in the U.S.A.
- Poly/Viscose Tartan (no wool)
- Measures 10″ X 58″
- Makes a great gift
Buccleuch Poly/Viscose Tartan Scarf (10″ x 58″) Condition: New
- In stock special price
- Poly/Viscose (no wool) tartan
- Woven in the U.K.
- Hand-Made in the U.S.A
- Measures approximately 10″ X 58″
This is Lorie’s new favorite scarf and in a Minnesota winter, that’s saying something. It’s great for people with wool allergies or sensitivity.
Whether you wear it for style or warmth a tartan scarf is a great way to add a splash of tartan to any outfit.
What is Poly/Viscose?
Poly is short for polyester, which is a durable, smooth, synthetic fiber. You may know viscose by the name rayon. Workers make rayon from cellulose fiber, which comes from wood and plants. In this case, the viscose is made to imitate wool. These two fibers blend together to create a durable, non-felting, non-pilling, hypoallergenic fabric that retains the same wonderful, natural aesthetics of wool.
|Choose Your Tartan||
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
Continue as a Guest
You may also like…
Update all similar products that you may like!
- Make a statement the next time you go out. Display your Scottish pride while staying fashionable, no matter the occasion!
- Available in 100 tartans, the perfect way to accent any outfit with a Celtic flair. It measures 54 inches by 9 inches
- Lightweight and comfortable, this scarf will look great and essential during spring, fall, or even summer days.
- Our tartan scarfs are made from our signature homespun fabric to produce a classic, authentic look
- Our poly/viscose blend is wool-free and perfect for those with wool allergies or sensitive to wool
- Measuring approximately 10 inches x 72 inches sizes vary
- Fabric woven in the UK and then made in the USA
- Attractive, practical, and available in a variety of tartans
- On cool days, comfortably hit the links or stroll in the glen with the Spring Weight Premium Wool Tartan Scarf
- Made in Scotland from premium wool for genuine authenticity
- 9-inch x 54-inch scarf in our thinnest fabric for the ideal level of warmth in the spring and fall
- Available in hundreds of tartans so you can choose the perfect pattern to reflect your family heritage and pride
Custom-made just for you. Please allow 4-8 weeks for delivery. Please click for important information about custom-order items.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
Discontinued: On sale while supplies last.
These kids ankle boots look great with almost any kilt, skirt or renaissance style clothing. Their simple, timeless style allows you to wear them with almost any outfit! Made by Minnetonka Moccasins. They are made of genuine suede upper, rawhide lacing, fully padded insole and a light weight rubber sole.
- Solid brass buckle
- Shinny chrome plated finish
- Fits all standard kilt belts (2.25″ wide)
- Measures approximately 3.75 X 2.75 inches
- High-quality 100% cotton black t-shirt with a graphic depicting a prehistoric fish with a bagpipe with a caption that reads Scotland’s Missing Link
- Screen-printed for added durability in the graphic and made in the USA
- Makes a hilarious gift for Scottish friends or to add to your own collection—share the “missing link” of Scotland’s history
- Available while supplies last
What others are saying
There are no contributions yet.