Traditional Lamb Haggis
- SKU: FHLT
- Categories: Burns Night Essentials, Father's Day Gift Ideas, Haggis!, Holiday Foods, Holiday Gift Guide, Stocking Stuffers
- Whether you’ve got a Burns Night Supper coming up, or if you just need your regular haggis fix, this Traditional Lamb Haggis is the authentic experience you’re looking for
- Of the three types of haggis we stock, this is the most moderate—if you’re looking to level up to a more traditional haggis than beef, this is the perfect option for you
- Made here in the USA for quick and easy shipping—but packed with real authentic Scottish flavor
- Comes in a 14.5 ounce can—we also offer a set of 12 cans for the real haggis lover
Only 1 left in stock
Traditional Lamb Haggis
American palates tend to prefer beef over lamb flavors—which is fine until you try your first lamb haggis! This Traditional Lamb Haggis is the perfect level-up if you’re looking to try a more authentic and traditional haggis experience. This delicious lamb haggis is made here in the USA, but make no mistake—this haggis packs all the authentic flavor of the traditional Scottish kind! These cans are 14.5 ounces, which is ideal for a single-family dinner, but if you’ve got more haggis on the horizon, why not opt for the 12-can listing? Whether you’re preparing for a Burns Night Supper, introducing the bairns to an authentic Scottish supper, or simply missing the taste of home, you’ll love our Traditional Lamb Haggis!
Ingredients: Water, lamb, hydrated pin oats, beef liver, refined beef suet, onion powder, onions, salt, kitchen bouquet (caramel color (sulfites), water vegetable base (water, carrots, celery, cabbage, onion, parsley, turnips, parsnips), less than 2% of: spices, salt, sodium benzonate as a preservative), spices
Serving Size: 4oz
Servings Per Container: about 4
Calories Per Serving: 330 Calories from Fat: 190
Total Fat: 21g
Total Carbohydrate: 21g
Please note- Due to a manufacturer error, some cans state the calories per serving as 30 – this is NOT miracle haggis! We are working to correct this. The calories per serving are indeed 330.
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
Continue as a Guest
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- High-quality black leather belt; pair with a kilt or anything else that requires a belt
- Made in Scotland by people who know a thing or two about kilt belts; pairs with any kilt belt buckle
- Elegant pebble finish makes this belt an interesting accessory without being too flashy
- Fastened together with comfortable velcro, this belt allows for greater adjustability; available in sizes small-XXXL
- Made in the USA
- One each: Highland Beef, Traditional Lamb, and Hardcore Haggis
- Each more authentic tasting than the last!
- Best way to try all three. Or give the gift of haggis to those you love (or to your “frenemies” 😈 !)
- The Highland Swirl Antiquated Kilt Belt Buckle is a solid brass belt buckle made in Scotland.
- This piece features a detailed, traditional Celtic knot design with an antique silver finish.
- It’s perfect for use with any kilt or at your next re-enactment.
- The buckle measures approximately 4 inches x 3 inches, making it lightweight but solid.
Serving Size: 3oz
Servings Per Container: about 3
Calories Per Serving: 170 Calories from Fat: 95
Total Fat: 10g
Total Carbohydrate: 12g
0 reviews with a 1-star rating
There are no reviews with a 1-star rating yet