Traditional Lamb Haggis
- SKU: FHLT
- Categories: Stocking Stuffers, Haggis, Holiday Foods, Father's Day Gift Ideas, Holiday Gift Guide, Burns Night Essentials
- Whether you’ve got a Burns Night Supper coming up, or if you just need your regular haggis fix, this Traditional Lamb Haggis is the authentic experience you’re looking for
- Of the three types of haggis we stock, this is the most moderate—if you’re looking to level up to a more traditional haggis than beef, this is the perfect option for you
- Made here in the USA for quick and easy shipping—but packed with real authentic Scottish flavor
- Comes in a 14.5 ounce can—we also offer a set of 12 cans for the real haggis lover
Traditional Lamb Haggis
American palates tend to prefer beef over lamb flavors—which is fine until you try your first lamb haggis! This Traditional Lamb Haggis is the perfect level-up if you’re looking to try a more authentic and traditional haggis experience. This delicious lamb haggis is made here in the USA, but make no mistake—this haggis packs all the authentic flavor of the traditional Scottish kind! These cans are 14.5 ounces, which is ideal for a single-family dinner, but if you’ve got more haggis on the horizon, why not opt for the 12-can listing? Whether you’re preparing for a Burns Night Supper, introducing the bairns to an authentic Scottish supper, or simply missing the taste of home, you’ll love our Traditional Lamb Haggis!
Ingredients: Water, lamb, hydrated pin oats, beef liver, refined beef suet, onion powder, onions, salt, kitchen bouquet (caramel color (sulfites), water vegetable base (water, carrots, celery, cabbage, onion, parsley, turnips, parsnips), less than 2% of: spices, salt, sodium benzonate as a preservative), spices
Serving Size: 4oz
Servings Per Container: about 4
Calories Per Serving: 330 Calories from Fat: 190
Total Fat: 21g
Total Carbohydrate: 21g
Please note- Due to a manufacturer error, some cans state the calories per serving as 30 – this is NOT miracle haggis! We are working to correct this. The calories per serving are indeed 330.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Made in the USA
- One each: Sirloin Beef, Traditional Lamb, and Hardcore Haggis
- Each more authentic tasting than the last!
- Best way to try all three. Or give the gift of haggis to those you love (or to your “frenemies” 😈 !)
- 2 cans of your choice of haggis
- Presentation Haggis casing
- Pre-cut strings to bind the end of the casing
- Easy preparation instructions
Just the right size for you and a few friends! Makes about 6 servings. What’s a Burns Supper or Tartan Day without a presentation haggis?! Our kit is easy to prepare. Just stuff, steam, and serve!
- Made in Scotland and features famous Scottish symbols of the rampant lions and the saltire flag
- Crisp, clean design that allows the artistry to be clearly seen—a true quality statement piece
- Solid cast brass buckle with antiqued silver finish
- Measures 4 inches by 3 inches and is compatible with all standard kilt belts (2.25 inches wide)