Oak Leaf Braided Arm Ring
- SKU: JAROL
- Categories: Celtic Arm Rings, Celtic Jewelry
- Tags: Bronze, Custom-Order, Leaf, Made in USA, Sterling Silver
According to Celtic mythology, the first ever tree was an Oak named Bile. From this tree fell two acorns that rooted deep within the Earth and later became the God Dagda and the Goddess Bridhid.
$190.00 – $415.00
According to Celtic mythology, the first ever tree was an Oak named Bile. From this tree fell two acorns that rooted deep within the Earth and later became the God Dagda and the Goddess Bridhid. What better way to honor Bile than to wear a neck ring decorated with its leaves?
Our Oak Leaf Arm Ring is constructed with a medium braid of wire, and is approximately 5/16 inch (8 mm) thick. It is available in bronze or sterling silver.
Oak trees were sacred to the ancient Celts. The Druids performed their ceremonies in groves of oak trees, collecting mistletoe from their branches with golden sickles. Oak trees that survived lightning strikes were believed to have been imbued with divine power and were particularly revered.
|Bronze or Silver||
8 Inch, 9 inch, 10 Inch, 11 Inch, 12 Inch, 13 Inch, 14 Inch, 15 Inch
|Left or Right Arm||
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Scottish Thistle Necklace, not just a stylish necklace, but also Scotland’s national flower
- Crafted with sterling silver and measures approximately 5/8 inches across
- Keep it as a gift for yourself or give it to that special someone
- Matching Thistle Earrings available to compliment the Thistle Necklace
- Inspired by the stags that accompanied the Celtic god Cernunnos on the Gundestrup Cauldron, the two terminals in the interior of this torc necklace depict ornate stag heads
- Handmade in either high-quality bronze or silver
- Crafted in an extra heavy braid style (approximately ⅝ inches or 16 mm thick)—a strong and durable but flexible necklace
- Crafted custom just for you, but please allow between 6-12 weeks to have it created and shipped to you
- Medium braid (12 gauge)
- Approximately 5/16 inch (8 mm) thick
- Strong and flexible
- Hand-crafted in bronze or silver