Raven Braided Arm Ring
- SKU: JARRV
- Categories: Celtic Arm Rings, Celtic Jewelry
- Tags: Bronze, Custom-Order, Made in USA, Raven, Sterling Silver
Ravens figured heavily in Celtic mythology and legend. They were linked to darkness and death, especially the death of warriors in combat – an obvious reflection of its tendency to eat carrion, plenty of which is to be found in the aftermath of battle.
$190.00 – $415.00
Our Raven Arm Ring is constructed with a medium braid of wire, and is approximately 5/16 inch (8 mm) thick. It is available in bronze or sterling silver.
Ravens figured heavily in Celtic mythology and legend. They were linked to darkness and death, especially the death of warriors in combat – an obvious reflection of its tendency to eat carrion, plenty of which is to be found in the aftermath of battle. The Morrigan, the Celtic war goddesses who was known for her ability to predict the outcomes of battles, often took the form of a raven. However, the highly intelligent ravens were also thought to be the messengers of the gods as they traveled between the worlds, bringing otherworldly advice and knowledge.
|Bronze or Silver||
8 Inch, 9 inch, 10 Inch, 11 Inch, 12 Inch, 13 Inch, 14 Inch, 15 Inch
|Left or Right Arm||
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- A subtle yet eye-catching Celtic accessory endowed with the thistle, a profound symbol of Scottish victory
- Handmade in the USA and available in fine-quality bronze or silver
- The lightweight braid style (approximately 14 gauge) makes this bracelet light and flexible while remaining strong and durable
- We’ll make this bracelet custom just for you—please allow approximately 6-16 weeks to have it handmade and shipped
- Scottish Thistle Necklace, not just a stylish necklace, but also Scotland’s national flower
- Crafted with sterling silver and measures approximately 5/8 inches across
- Keep it as a gift for yourself or give it to that special someone
- Matching Thistle Earrings available to compliment the Thistle Necklace