Oak Leaf Torc – Medium Braid
- SKU: JTOAK
- Category: Celtic Neck Torcs
- Tags: Bronze, Custom-Order, Leaf, Made in USA, Sterling Silver
- Oak trees were sacred to the ancient Celts
- It’s made from fine-quality sterling silver or bronze to match your style or your other jewelry
- Handmade in the USA, the braid measures approximately 5/16 inches (8 mm) thick for a subtle but eye-catching accessory
- The torc is an ancient Celtic style of jewelry—celebrate the vastness of Celtic culture and mythology and adorn any outfit stylishly
$190.00 – $475.00
“The Fairie folk
live in the oaks,
and the acorn will
bring you good luck”
– C. Austin
According to Celtic mythology, the first ever tree was an Oak named Bile. From this tree fell two acorns that rooted deep within the Earth and later became the God Dagda and the Goddess Bridhid. What better way to honor Bile than to wear a neck ring decorated with its leaves?
Our Oak Leaf Torc is constructed with a medium braid of wire, and is approximately 5/16 inch (8 mm) thick. It is available in bronze or sterling silver.
Oak trees were sacred to the ancient Celts. The Druids performed their ceremonies in groves of oak trees, collecting mistletoe from their branches with golden sickles. Oak trees that survived lightning strikes were believed to have been imbued with divine power and were particularly revered.
This torc is available in either bronze or silver, measures approximately 5/16 inches (8 mm) thick in the medium-braid style, and is handmade in the USA. This necklace is the perfect gift for a lover of Celtic mythology and mysticism, or to add to your own collection. It’s sure to become a treasured piece in your wardrobe and to pass down to generations.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- In Celtic mythology, thick necklaces of gold were worn by warrior queen Boudicca—channel your inner warrior queen with this torc
- Measures approximately ⅝ inches (16 mm) thick for our heaviest style of braid
- Choose from either bronze or silver
- High-quality and handmade and custom made in the USA—please allow approximately 8 weeks to create and get it to you
- The Celtic bear is an ancient symbol of battle victory invoked by Northern European warriors for their power—connect to your inner Celtic bear with a Celtic Bear Torc necklace in Heavy Braid
- Handmade in the USA and available in either bronze or silver
- Our heavy braid style creates a flexible yet strong and durable accessory that will last for generations
- We’ll craft your torc just for you, but please allow us between 6-16 weeks for its creation and delivery
In mythology Griffins are often symbols of duality. Luckily for you, this duality works with fashion too. Our Griffin Torc matches all kinds of outfits, both casual and formal!
Our Light Griffin Torc is constructed with a light braid of wire, and is approximately 1/4 inch (6 mm) thick. Our Heavy Griffin Torc is constructed with a heavy braid of wire, and is approximately 3/8 inch (10 mm) thick. The Griffin head is different on each braid weight(See pictures). It is available in bronze or sterling silver.
- Comes in a medium braid style for the perfect balance between subtlety and durability
- Approximately ⅜ inches or 6 mm thick—each necklace is high-quality and handcrafted
- This necklace’s decorative spiral terminals create an elegant frame, with a choice between silver and bronze
- Made in the USA—please allow 6-16 weeks for us to create your necklace and ship to you