Celtic Ram Torc – Medium Braid
- SKU: JTRAM
- Category: Celtic Neck Torcs
- Tags: Bronze, Custom-Order, Made in USA, Ram, Sterling Silver
- If you identify as a strong and sturdy leader, the Celtic ram is the symbol for you! Our Ram Torc Medium Braid allows you to wear those powerful qualities on your neck
- Available in either high-quality bronze or silver
- Crafted in a medium braid (12 gauge) style for an accessory that remains both strong and flexible
- We’ll make this beautiful necklace custom just for you, but please allow us between 6-10 weeks to craft it and ship it to you
$190.00 – $475.00
Ram Torc Medium Weight
In ancient Celtic mythology, the ram was a sacred animal, representing the strength and sturdiness necessary for leadership. Embody those powerful Celtic qualities with the ancient jewelry style of the Ram Torc in medium braid! Choose from either fine-quality bronze or silver to achieve your perfect look. This necklace is handmade in a medium-style braid, which is the complete balance between strength and flexibility while remaining elegant. The ram’s head terminals create a beautiful embellishment for this fine necklace. We’ll make your torc custom just for you, but please give us approximately 6-10 weeks for its creation and delivery.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- This Norse Bear Torc necklace combines the powerful symbol of the Norse bear with the ancient Celtic torc necklace style
- Handmade in the USA and available in either high-quality bronze or silver
- Extra heavy braid style (approximately ⅝ inches or 16 mm thick) is strong, durable, and flexible
- This beautiful accessory is made custom just for you, so please allow us between 6-10 weeks to have it crafted and shipped to you
- The great ash tree Yggdrasil is central to Viking mythology
- It’s made from fine-quality sterling silver or bronze to match your style or your other jewelry
- Handmade in the USA, the braid measures approximately 5/16 inches (8 mm) thick for a subtle but eye-catching accessory
- The torc is an ancient Viking style of jewelry—celebrate the vastness of Viking culture and mythology and adorn any outfit stylishly
- Comes in a medium braid style for the perfect balance between subtlety and durability
- Approximately ⅜ inches or 6 mm thick—each necklace is high-quality and handcrafted
- This necklace’s decorative spiral terminals create an elegant frame, with a choice between silver and bronze
- Made in the USA—please allow 6-16 weeks for us to create your necklace and ship to you
- The Celtic Wolf Torc is beautifully handcrafted in the USA and made with your choice of bronze or sterling silver.
- It fits necks measuring between 14 inches and 20 inches. Choose from light, medium, or heavy braid to suit your style.
- This piece is strong and flexible. The ancient Celtic symbol of the wolf’s head forms the terminals.
- The ancient Celts highly regarded wolves as noble animals that represented guidance, assistance, and transformation.