Celtic Raven Neck Torc
- SKU: JTRAV
- Category: Celtic Neck Torcs
- Tags: Bronze, Custom-Order, Made in USA, Raven, Sterling Silver
- The Raven Torc is handcrafted with ravens’ head embellishments.
- This piece is available in silver or bronze according to your preference.
- Customize this made-in-the-USA neck torc. Make it uniquely your own with a medium or light braid.
- Wear the raven as a Celtic symbol of life and death, sexuality, and conflict.
$160.00 – $475.00
This handcrafted neck torc, adorned with two ravens’ head embellishments, is the perfect Celtic accessory to pair with any outfit! Whether you prefer the silver or bronze, pairing the raven symbol is a subtle way to call to Celtic mythology without overdoing it. In Celtic history, the raven is a symbol of life, death, sexuality, and conflict. Each is custom-made for you – choose from either a medium or light-width braid for your band, and know that your torc is uniquely your own! Made in the USA.
Light Weight, Medium Weight
|Bronze or Silver||
|Torc Neck Size||
14 Inch, 14.5 Inch, 15 Inch, 15.5 Inch, 16 Inch, 16.5 Inch, 17 Inch, 17.5 Inch, 18 Inch, 18.5 Inch, 19 Inch, 19.5 Inch, 20 Inch
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- This Norse Bear Torc necklace combines the powerful symbol of the Norse bear with the ancient Celtic torc necklace style
- Handmade in the USA and available in either high-quality bronze or silver
- Extra heavy braid style (approximately ⅝ inches or 16 mm thick) is strong, durable, and flexible
- This beautiful accessory is made custom just for you, so please allow us between 6-10 weeks to have it crafted and shipped to you
- The Celtic Wolf Torc is beautifully handcrafted in the USA and made with your choice of bronze or sterling silver.
- It fits necks measuring between 14 inches and 20 inches. Choose from light, medium, or heavy braid to suit your style.
- This piece is strong and flexible. The ancient Celtic symbol of the wolf’s head forms the terminals.
- The ancient Celts highly regarded wolves as noble animals that represented guidance, assistance, and transformation.
- The Celtic bear is an ancient symbol of battle victory invoked by Northern European warriors for their power—connect to your inner Celtic bear with a Celtic Bear Torc necklace in Heavy Braid
- Handmade in the USA and available in either bronze or silver
- Our heavy braid style creates a flexible yet strong and durable accessory that will last for generations
- We’ll craft your torc just for you, but please allow us between 6-16 weeks for its creation and delivery
- Oak trees were sacred to the ancient Celts
- It’s made from fine-quality sterling silver or bronze to match your style or your other jewelry
- Handmade in the USA, the braid measures approximately 5/16 inches (8 mm) thick for a subtle but eye-catching accessory
- The torc is an ancient Celtic style of jewelry—celebrate the vastness of Celtic culture and mythology and adorn any outfit stylishly