Celtic Spiral Torc – Medium Braid
- SKU: JTSPIR
- Category: Celtic Neck Torcs
- Tags: Bronze, Custom-Order, Made in USA, Spiral, Sterling Silver
- Comes in a medium braid style for the perfect balance between subtlety and durability
- Approximately ⅜ inches or 6 mm thick—each necklace is high-quality and handcrafted
- This necklace’s decorative spiral terminals create an elegant frame, with a choice between silver and bronze
- Made in the USA—please allow 6-16 weeks for us to create your necklace and ship to you
$190.00 – $475.00
Spiral Torc Medium Weight
In ancient Celtic and other cultural mythologies, the spiral represents the sun, eternity, and the earth’s natural cycles. Embrace the Celtic connection to nature and the earth with a Spiral Torc in a Medium Braid. The medium braid style is approximately ⅜ inches, or 6 mm, thick for a durable and elegant accessory. Choose from either high-quality bronze or silver for your necklace to suit your preference and other jewelry. Each torc necklace is handcrafted in the USA and custom made just for you, so please allow 6-16 weeks to create your torc and deliver it to you.
|Bronze or Silver||
|Torc Neck Size||
14 Inch, 14.5 Inch, 15 Inch, 15.5 Inch, 16 Inch, 16.5 Inch, 17 Inch, 17.5 Inch, 18 Inch, 18.5 Inch, 19 Inch, 19.5 Inch, 20 Inch
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- The Celtic Wolf Torc is beautifully handcrafted in the USA and made with your choice of bronze or sterling silver.
- It fits necks measuring between 14 inches and 20 inches. Choose from light, medium, or heavy braid to suit your style.
- This piece is strong and flexible. The ancient Celtic symbol of the wolf’s head forms the terminals.
- The ancient Celts highly regarded wolves as noble animals that represented guidance, assistance, and transformation.
- Inspired by the stags that accompanied the Celtic god Cernunnos on the Gundestrup Cauldron, the two terminals in the interior of this torc necklace depict ornate stag heads
- Handmade in either high-quality bronze or silver
- Crafted in an extra heavy braid style (approximately ⅝ inches or 16 mm thick)—a strong and durable but flexible necklace
- Crafted custom just for you, but please allow between 6-12 weeks to have it created and shipped to you
- Oak trees were sacred to the ancient Celts
- It’s made from fine-quality sterling silver or bronze to match your style or your other jewelry
- Handmade in the USA, the braid measures approximately 5/16 inches (8 mm) thick for a subtle but eye-catching accessory
- The torc is an ancient Celtic style of jewelry—celebrate the vastness of Celtic culture and mythology and adorn any outfit stylishly
- Handcrafted torc available in bronze or silver and made in the USA
- Features dragon heads, the Celtic symbol of power and wisdom
- Both strong and flexible and retains its shape but is comfortable to wear
- Choose between light or heavy braid and is available for neck sizes 14-20 inches, measuring at the bottom of your neck