Pretty Purple Triquetra Necklace*
- SKU: JNS46
- Categories: Bridesmaids Gifts, Celtic Necklaces, Celtic Necklaces and Pendants, Earrings and Pendants, Valentine' Day
- Tags: Cubic Zirconia, Silver, Triquetra
- Silver-plated pendant measuring ⅝ inches and inlaid with purple cubic zirconia gemstones
- Includes a stainless steel chain measuring 18 inches
- Pendant shaped in the triquetra symbol, which is featured heavily in Celtic artwork
- Pretty, dainty, intricate, and the perfect accessory to complete any casual or formal outfit
Tartan Jewelry Gift Bag$10.00
- Customizable tartan jewelry gift bag
- Measures approximately 4inches wide by 5.5 inches long
- Pull string closure to keep your treasures safe
- Bring tartan culture to everyday used
Pretty Purple Triquetra Necklace
The number three appears heavily in Celtic traditions, and there are many theories as to what the triquetra symbol represents, from the three elements (land, water, and air), to their three warrior goddesses. Today it symbolizes anything that is threefold from the family (father, mother, and child) to the passage of time (past, present, and future).
Whatever you choose to acknowledge, do it in style with this pretty and intricate necklace. The pendant measures ⅝ inches and is silver plated with a triquetra symbol inlaid with purple cubic zirconia gemstones. It comes with an 18-inch stainless steel chain.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- A beautiful Celtic pendant, the Nature’s Spiral Necklace represents the cyclical revolutions of the natural world
- Crafted from the New Zealand Paua shell, each shell is different, so each pendant is different and one-of-a-kind
- It measures approximately 1⅜ inches wide and is suspended on an 18-inch stainless steel chain
- Made in the USA from high-quality overseas materials
- Elegant hand-cast pewter pendant necklace in the shape of a prowling, bronze or silver cat—high-quality pewter makes this piece highly durable
- Suspended on an 18-inch chain and measures approximately 1.75 inches by 1 inch for a subtle but eye-catching accessory and timeless aesthetic
- Solid structure and ornate detailing celebrate the mystical significance of cats in Celtic culture and ancient mythology, and your love of cats!
- Made in the USA and regularly in-stock, so we will get it to you quickly and conveniently!