Natures Spiral Necklace
- SKU: JNS48
- Categories: Celtic Necklaces, Celtic Necklaces and Pendants, Valentine' Day
- Tags: Made in USA, Paua, Spiral
- A beautiful Celtic pendant, the Nature’s Spiral Necklace represents the cyclical revolutions of the natural world
- Crafted from the New Zealand Paua shell, each shell is different, so each pendant is different and one-of-a-kind
- It measures approximately 1⅜ inches wide and is suspended on an 18-inch stainless steel chain
- Made in the USA from high-quality overseas materials
Tartan Jewelry Gift Bag$10.00
- Customizable tartan jewelry gift bag
- Measures approximately 4inches wide by 5.5 inches long
- Pull string closure to keep your treasures safe
- Bring tartan culture to everyday used
These nature’s spiral pendants are just as unique as you are! Crafted from the Paua shell from New Zealand and made in the USA, each shell has its unique facets and qualities. No two of these necklaces will ever be the same. In Irish mythology, the spiral represents the sun and is a symbol of growth, change, and expansion in the natural world. The pendant is approximately 1⅜ inches wide and includes an 18-inch stainless steel chain. This necklace makes a wonderful gift for the nature lover in your life or to add to your collection of Celtic-themed jewelry.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
The Roxycroix Rose Cross Necklace features an antiqued pewter pendant with romantic enameled red rose petals.
The piece is made in the United Kingdom for old-world authenticity, destined to become a treasured heirloom.
It includes a 17-inch stainless steel chain, with the pendant measuring 1 ¼ inch by 1 ¾ inch.
This eye-catching piece makes a perfect milestone or holiday gift for a loved one.
- Scottish Thistle Necklace, not just a stylish necklace, but also Scotland’s national flower
- Crafted with sterling silver and measures approximately 5/8 inches across
- Keep it as a gift for yourself or give it to that special someone
- Matching Thistle Earrings available to compliment the Thistle Necklace