- Sorry, this product cannot be purchased.
Pretty Purple Triquetra Necklace*
- SKU: JNS46
- Categories: Bridesmaids Gifts, Celtic Necklaces, Celtic Necklaces and Pendants, Earrings and Pendants, Valentine' Day
- Tags: Cubic Zirconia, Silver, Triquetra
- Silver-plated pendant measuring ⅝ inches and inlaid with purple cubic zirconia gemstones
- Includes a stainless steel chain measuring 18 inches
- Pendant shaped in the triquetra symbol, which is featured heavily in Celtic artwork
- Pretty, dainty, intricate, and the perfect accessory to complete any casual or formal outfit
Tartan Jewelry Gift Bag$10.00
- Customizable tartan jewelry gift bag
- Measures approximately 4inches wide by 5.5 inches long
- Pull string closure to keep your treasures safe
- Bring tartan culture to everyday used
Pretty Purple Triquetra Necklace
The number three appears heavily in Celtic traditions, and there are many theories as to what the triquetra symbol represents, from the three elements (land, water, and air), to their three warrior goddesses. Today it symbolizes anything that is threefold from the family (father, mother, and child) to the passage of time (past, present, and future).
Whatever you choose to acknowledge, do it in style with this pretty and intricate necklace. The pendant measures ⅝ inches and is silver plated with a triquetra symbol inlaid with purple cubic zirconia gemstones. It comes with an 18-inch stainless steel chain.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Made from solid bronze, this reverent bronze Celtic cross will add old-world charm to any outfit it graces
- Adding to its beauty, the chain of the pendant is gold-plated, giving the piece outstanding durability
- Its shine will draw admiration, and its size at 1 x ¾ inches won’t overwhelm you
- Making a lovely gift with, a satin and velvet-lined gift box