Handcrafted Sterling Silver Triquetra – Jade and Sunstone Necklace
- SKU: COH01
- Categories: Celtic Jewelry, Celtic Necklaces, Celtic Necklaces and Pendants, Child of the Heather Designs
- Tags: Jade, Sterling Silver, Sunstone, Triquetra
- Sterling Silver Triquetra/Trinity Pendant
- Sunstone and Jade Stones
- 18-20″ Stainless Steel Chain
- Individually Handcrafted
Only 2 left in stock
Handcrafted Triquetra – Jade and Sunstone Necklace
Believed by many to be an ancient symbol of pre-Celtic and Celtic beliefs, the trinity knot appears in various forms in pre-Celtic and Celtic Art with the earliest examples having been carved on pre-Celtic stone monuments, and later examples found in Celtic Christian art. It is also believed that the Triquetra represents the three faces of the Goddess (virgin, mother, crone) and was later adopted to represent The Holy Trinity.
It is believed that Jade has the ability to transform negative energies into positive ones that promote joyfulness and love.
Sunstone is known as a stone of joy, sunstone is believed to inspire good nature and an enjoyment of life.
Sterling Silver Pendant
Measures 3/4″ Wide
Comes with an adjustable 18″ x 20″ Stainless Steel Chain
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
Continue as a Guest
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Adorn yourself with mysticism with this beautiful necklace and earring set of multicolored cubic zirconia, wrapped in a richly symbolic Celtic spiral
- This jewelry is approximately ⅝ inches by ½ inches and includes a complimentary chain for the pendant
- The rhodium-plated finish makes this jewelry eye-catching and shiny while remaining exceptionally durable
- The multicolored cubic zirconia adds additional sparkle and dimension to these beautiful pieces
- A subtle yet eye-catching Celtic accessory endowed with the thistle, a profound symbol of Scottish victory
- Handmade in the USA and available in fine-quality bronze or silver
- The lightweight braid style (approximately 14 gauge) makes this bracelet light and flexible while remaining strong and durable
- We’ll make this bracelet custom just for you—please allow approximately 6-16 weeks to have it handmade and shipped
Take a look at our Torc FAQ page!
This is a Custom-order item. Please allow 6-16 weeks for delivery. Please click for important information about custom-order items.
- Height: 31 mm (1.2 inch)
- Metal Material: Sterling Silver
- Claddagh design
- Scottish Thistle Necklace, not just a stylish necklace, but also Scotland’s national flower
- Crafted with sterling silver and measures approximately 5/8 inches across
- Keep it as a gift for yourself or give it to that special someone
- Matching Thistle Earrings available to compliment the Thistle Necklace
What others are saying
There are no contributions yet.