Early Celtic art was very abstract, and meaning was often implied, rather than portrayed directly. The interlocking tendrils and spirals are clever and beautiful all on their own, but their combinations become symmetrical motifs that appear to be faces.
We based this design on a gold ring found in Germany, dating back to the 4th or 5th century BC.
|Bronze or Silver||
6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Trinity Knot Set of earrings and necklace is the beautiful sterling silver accessory set to finish off any outfit
- The Trinity Knot, or triskele, is emblematic of all things in threes, such as the Celtic trinity, and is prolific in Celtic and early Christian artwork
- The pendant measures ¾ inch wide and the earrings ½ inch wide
- The set comes with a sterling silver chain and a complimentary clear-top gift box
- Elegant Claddagh ring made with sterling silver
- Features a heart-shaped white oval, the Irish symbol of love and friendship
- Available in sizes 4-11
- Classic and affordable and makes an excellent gift
- Perfect ring for a handfasting ceremony