Norse berserkers were warriors that drew their power from the spirit of the bear, allowing them to do things that normal humans could not. In battle, the berserkers were subject to fits of frenzy. They would howl like wild beasts, foam at the mouth, and gnaw the iron rim of their shields, before launching into battle. They were immune to fire and to the strike of a sword, capable of continuing on their rampage despite injury.
|Bronze or Silver||
6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- This Stag Torc is handcrafted in the USA
- Available in either bronze or silver
- Choose from either heavy or medium braid
- Made custom just for you—please understand that it’ll take between 6-16 weeks to create it and ship it to you
- An elegant knot design embraces Scotland’s national flower on the Scottish Thistle Knot Ring.
- It’s made of sterling silver and with an open design.
- Available in whole sizes 5-15 – will last for years
- This ring makes an excellent gift idea for holidays and anniversaries.
- Medium braid (12 gauge)
- Approximately 5/16 inch (8 mm) thick
- Strong and flexible
- Hand-crafted in bronze or silver