According to Norse mythology, there are two ravens named Hugin and Munin that sit on Odin’s shoulders. Each day at dawn he sends them out to fly over the whole world to gather information for him. At breakfast, they return and inform him of what they’ve learned. For this reason, Odin is often called Rafnagud (raven-god).
|Bronze or Silver||
6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Elegant Claddagh ring made with sterling silver
- Features the Irish symbol of love and friendship
- Classic and affordable and makes an excellent gift
- Perfect ring for a handfasting ceremony
- On sale while supplies last
For the Celts, the dragon was a sign of war, and it was under the cloth battle-banners shaped like dragons, writhing and twisting in the wind, that they marched to war against the golden eagles of the Romans.