- SKU: JCRTR
- Categories: Bronze Celtic Rings, Celtic Jewelry, Celtic Rings
- Tags: Bronze, Custom-Order, Made in USA, Sterling Silver, Triskele, Triskelion
$95.00 – $185.00
Like the spiral, the triskele is one of man’s oldest symbols, and can be found carved in prehistoric stone monuments from Ireland to islands in the Mediterranean Sea, and beyond. The triskele was a significant element in both Greek and Celtic art, and to a lesser extent appears in Anglo-Saxon, Viking and Medieval art as well.
The triskele has many meanings: life-death-rebirth, spirit-mind-body, mother-father-child, past-present-future, power-intellect-love and creation-preservation-destruction to name but a few. These various meanings are commonly associated with pagan mythology and religions (although many scholars dispute these “ancient” meanings, and instead attribute them to modern revivals of older traditions). The triskele has also been used as a Christian emblem to symbolize the Holy Trinity.
|Bronze or Silver||
6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Elegant Claddagh ring made with sterling silver
- Features a heart-shaped white oval, the Irish symbol of love and friendship
- Available in sizes 4-11
- Classic and affordable and makes an excellent gift
- Perfect ring for a handfasting ceremony
For the Celts, the dragon was a sign of war, and it was under the cloth battle-banners shaped like dragons, writhing and twisting in the wind, that they marched to war against the golden eagles of the Romans.
- This Stag Torc is handcrafted in the USA
- Available in either bronze or silver
- Choose from either heavy or medium braid
- Made custom just for you—please understand that it’ll take between 6-16 weeks to create it and ship it to you