Sterling Silver Clan Crest Ring
- SKU: JRSH1
- Categories: Celtic Rings, Clan Crest Flasks, Jewelry and Fun Stuff, Sterling Silver Celtic Rings, Valentine' Day
- Tags: Custom-Order, Sterling Silver
- Hand-crafted ring made from polished sterling silver for a smooth, minimalist band
- Choose from 130+ clan crests to show off your Scottish heritage
- Silver crest clearly displayed on a black enameled background
- Available in whole and half sizes 6-16 to fit any finger
How do you show off your Scottish pride every day, even on the occasions you can’t wear a Celtic outfit? With a clan crest ring! Choose from over 130 clan crests to display your Scottish heritage with pride. Hand-crafted from polished sterling silver, these minimalist rings can be worn for any occasion and with any outfit. Little fingers or large fingers? No problem! With whole and half sizes from 6-16, there are few fingers this ring won’t fit, making them a perfect gift for a friend or loved one. It’s time to start representing your clan with style!
Remember, these are custom ordered, so please allow 4-12 weeks for delivery.
|Clan Crest List X||
Agnew, Anderson, Baird, Barclay, Bell, Blair, Boyd, Brown(e), Bruce, Buchan, Buchanan, Cameron, Campbell (of Argyll), Cathcart, Chisholm, Clark(e), Clergy (non-clan), Cochrane, Cockburn, Colquhoun, Cooper, Craig, Crawford, Cummin(g), Cunningham, Davidson, Douglas, Dunbar, Duncan, Dunlop, Elliot, Farquharson, Ferguson, Fleming, Fletcher, Forbes, Forsyth(e), Fraser, Fraser of Lovat, Galbraith, Gillespie, Gordon, Gow, Graham, Grant, Gray, Gunn, Guthrie, Hamilton, Henderson, Hunter, Innes, Irvine, Jardine, Johnston(e), Keith, Kennedy, Kerr, Lamont, Leslie, Lindsay, Lockhart, Logan, MacAlister, MacAlpine, MacArthur, MacBeth, MacCallum (Malcolm), MacDonald (Clan) (of the Isles), MacDonald of Clanranald, MacDonald of Sleat, MacDonnell of Keppoch, MacDougall, MacEwan, MacFarlane, MacFie (MacPhee), MacGillivray, MacGregor, MacInnes, MacIntyre, MacKay, MacKenzie, MacKinnon, MacKintosh (MacIntosh), MacLachlan, MacLaren, MacLean, MacLennan, MacLeod (of Harris) (hunting green), MacLeod (of Lewis) (dress yellow), MacMillan, MacNab, MacNeil(l) (Buaidh No Bas), MacNicol (Nicholson), MacPherson, MacQuarrie, MacRae, Masonic, Matheson, Maxwell, Menzies, Mitchell, Moffat, Montgomery, Munro, Murray (mermaid), Murray of Atholl (demi-savage), Napier, Nisbet, Ogilvie, Paterson, Pollock, Ramsay, Robertson, Rollo, Rose, Ross, Rutherford, Scott, Shaw (of Tordarroch), Sinclair, Smith, Stevenson, Stewart, Stuart of Bute, Sutherland, Taylor, Thom(p)son, Turnbull, Urquhart, Walker, Wallace
5, 5.5, 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12, 12.5, 13, 13.5, 14, 14.5, 15, 15.5, 16, 16.5, 17
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Made in South Dakota
- Made of 14K Gold
- Famous Black Hills Gold
- Endless Celtic Knot Pattern
- Available in His and Hers
- Sizes 5-15 Available
- 6.5 mm Wide Band
- Bright, beautiful sterling silver gives this ring its lovely shine and strength.
- The two Celtic knots on either side give the band a distinctive look.
- Ranging in whole sizes from 6-10
- The eye-catching Celtic Cross design is bound to be a conversation starter.
- Unique sterling silver ring with Celtic design
- Features a pair of trinity knots surrounding the centerpiece
- Gorgeous black onyx gemstone brings this ring together
- Perfect for a gift or handfasting ceremony
- Authentic women’s wedding band made in the US from 10K Black Hills gold
- Features a sophisticated trinity knot design to showcase Celtic culture and heritage
- Affordable and durable, designed with a slender 6.1mm band for comfortable wear on women’s fingers sizes 4-13
- Available in both his and hers so you can share a matching style