Two Tone Eternity Knot Band
- Two Tone Woven Band made of sterling silver and gold filled to match any outfit
- Eternity knot design to show your Celtic heritage
- The eternal love symbol highlights your inner soul
- Men or Women can wear and available in sizes 3-11
- Perfect ring for a handfasting ceremony
Two Tone Woven Band
This Two Tone Woven Band is a stand out piece. Men or women can wear it as a sign of their love for others or inner love for themselves or the world. The Endless/Eternity Knot is a symbol of eternal love woven with wisdom and compassion and the unity of knowledge. This symbol has long been a part of Celtic culture. In the middle ages, Irish monks hand-sketched interlacing patterns within illustrating manuscripts, such as the Book of Kells. This knot is a single line connected, a metaphor for the soul that the monks believed has no beginning nor end. It is an ornate and Celtic version of the infinity sign.
3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Hand-crafted in South Dakota
- Available in His and Hers
- Sizes 5-15
- Wider Masculine Band
- 6.5 mm Wide
- An elegant knot design embraces Scotland’s national flower on the Scottish Thistle Knot Ring.
- It’s made of sterling silver and with an open design.
- Available in whole sizes 5-15 – will last for years
- This ring makes an excellent gift idea for holidays and anniversaries.
- Bright, beautiful sterling silver gives this ring its lovely shine and strength.
- The two Celtic knots on either side give the band a distinctive look.
- Ranging in whole sizes from 6-10
- The eye-catching Celtic Cross design is bound to be a conversation starter.