Stag of Cernunnos Torc – Extra Heavy Braid
- SKU: JTSTH
- Categories: Celtic Jewelry, Celtic Neck Torcs, Highland Accessories, Stag Collection
- Tags: Bronze, Custom-Order, Made in USA, Stag, Sterling Silver
- Inspired by the stags that accompanied the Celtic god Cernunnos on the Gundestrup Cauldron, the two terminals in the interior of this torc necklace depict ornate stag heads
- Handmade in either high-quality bronze or silver
- Crafted in an extra heavy braid style (approximately ⅝ inches or 16 mm thick)—a strong and durable but flexible necklace
- Crafted custom just for you, but please allow between 6-12 weeks to have it created and shipped to you
$370.00 – $2,600.00
Stag of Cernunnos Torc Extra Heavy Weight
Connect to your Celtic heritage and your love of Celtic mythology with this Stag of Cernunnos Torc necklace in an extra heavy braid! Depicting the moment in mythology of Cernunnos on the Gundestrup Cauldron, only true lovers of mythology will catch your drift. Choose from either fine-quality bronze or silver to find the perfect match for your other jewelry and your personal style. The extra heavy braid style is no joke—the thickest braid style we offer, this necklace is extremely strong and durable but flexible enough to remain comfortable. Connect with your inner wild Celtic stag with this stunning accessory custom made just for you!
|Bronze or Silver||
|Torc Neck Size||
16 Inch, 16.5 Inch, 17 Inch, 17.5 Inch, 18 Inch, 18.5 Inch, 19 Inch, 19.5 Inch, 20 Inch
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
According to Celtic mythology, the first ever tree was an Oak named Bile. From this tree fell two acorns that rooted deep within the Earth and later became the God Dagda and the Goddess Bridhid.