PolyViscose Tartan Rosettes
- SKU: TROSE-PV
- Categories: Gifts for Her, Tartan Day Essentials, Tartan Rosettes, Tartan Sashes and Rosettes
- Tags: Made in Scotland, Poly Viscose, Special-Order, Wool Free
Light Weight (11oz) Poly/Viscose Tartan Rosettes
Add a splash of tartan to any outfit. Wear it plain or add your favorite brooch! 4 or 5 inch diameter with a pin back. Just the right size to pair with any brooch. Just pin your brooch to the rosette, then pin the rosette to anything you want. (A brooch is optional, and not included.) Buy 3 or more of the same tartan and save $10 each. Woven in Scotland. Made in the USA.
- 11oz wool-free poly/viscose tartan
- Choice of 4 inch or 5 inch diameter
- Includes a pin back
- Wear it by itself, or pair with any brooch
- Woven in the UK
- Made in the USA
What is Poly/Viscose?
Poly is short for polyester, which is a durable, smooth, synthetic fiber. You may know viscose by the name rayon. Workers make rayon from cellulose fiber, which comes from wood and plants. In this case, the viscose is made to imitate wool. These two fibers blend together to create a durable, non-felting, non-pilling, hypoallergenic fabric that retains the same wonderful, natural aesthetics of wool.
|Marton Mills Poly/Viscose Tartan List P||
Anderson Modern, Auld Lang Syne Grey, Baird Modern, Bath, Bedford Check, Black Watch Ancient, Black Watch Modern, Black Watch Modern Small Sett, Black Watch Modern Tiny Sett, Black Yellow Check, Blue Red Small Sett, Buccleuch Modern, Buchanan Antique, Cameron of Erracht Modern, Campbell of Cawdor Modern, Cladish, Clark Modern, Colquhoun Ancient, Douglas (Green) Ancient, Douglas (Green) Modern, Earl of St. Andrews, Elliot Modern, Farquharson Modern, Ferguson Modern, Gem, Gordon Dress Modern, Gordon Modern, Gordon Red Weathered, Graham of Menteith Modern, Green Red Check, Grey Blue Check, Grey Granite, Grey Highlander, Grey Red Check, Gunn Modern, Hamilton Red Modern, Holyrood Modern, Hunter Modern, Isle of Arran, Isle of Skye, Kilnsey Navy Check, Lindsay Modern, MacBeth Modern, MacDonald Clan Modern, MacGregor (Red) Modern, MacKay Ancient, MacKenzie Dress Modern, MacKenzie Modern, MacLean Hunting Modern, MacLean of Duart (Red) Weathered, MacLeod Dress (Lewis) Modern, MacLeod Hunting (Harris) Modern, MacMillan Black (Unofficial), MacNaughton Muted, MacNeil (Hunting) of Barra Modern, MacQueen Modern, MacQueen of Skye, MacRae Hunting Ancient, Malcolm Modern, Menzies Black & White, Menzies Black & White (Red Stripe), Menzies Navy, Murray of Atholl Ancient, Murray of Atholl Modern, Norman, Oakleigh (unregistered non-clan), Prince of Wales, Ramsay Blue Ancient, Ramsay Blue Modern, Robertson Red Modern, Scott Weathered, Scottish National Modern, Spirit of Scotland Modern, Stewart Black Modern, Stewart Camel Modern, Stewart Dress Modern, Stewart Hunting Modern, Stewart Navy Modern, Stewart Royal Modern, Thomson Black, Thomson Camel Modern, Thomson Grey Modern, Thomson Grey Modern Small Sett, Wallace Red Modern, Wallington, Warrior (non-clan), Westgate
4 Inch Diameter, 5 Inch Diameter
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Wear this tartan hat as a driving cap or golf cap; add a splash of tartan to your everyday wardrobe
- Crafted in a spring weight, approximately 8 ounces; sturdy structure, but will keep you cool
- Made in Scotland from 100% premium wool for true Scottish authenticity
- Choose from over 500 different tartan patterns according to your preference; perfect for mens’ or ladies’ wear
- Made in Scotland using premium, lightweight wool (11 ounces), making this tartan sash both comfortable and fashionable
- Choose between over 500 modern and ancient clan and non-clan tartans to display your heritage
- Versatile, simple, and matches every outfit—pair it with jeans, a kilt, or a gown!
- Measures approximately 11 inches by 90 inches
- Traditional tartan sash
- Made in Wales with 14oz premium wool
- Measures Approx. 10″ x 90″
- Wear your Welsh sash to compliment a kilted skirt, evening dress, or shirt and slacks