Art Pewter Clan Crest Lapel Pin
- SKU: ACCLP
- Categories: Celtic Pins and Brooches, Clan Crest Pins & Brooches, Clans and Tartans
- Tags: Pewter, Rhodium, Special-Order
- Made in Scotland with solid polished pewter; measures 1½ x ¾ inches
- Choose between over 100 tartans to display your family heritage
- Makes a great scarf, sash, hat pin, or can be pinned to your lapel
- High-quality, intricately detailed with a strong pin back
Special-order. Please allow 4-8 weeks for delivery. Please click for important information about special-order items.
Clan Crest Lapel Pin
Display your family heritage with this lovely lightweight pin that you can pin pretty much everywhere. It makes a great scarf, sash or hat pin, or pin to your lapel. This pin is endlessly versatile!
Scottish clans originated in the Highlands and give a sense of shared identity and descent to clan members. Choose between over one hundred clan crests to display your unique ancestry and connect to your ancestors. This pin measures 1½ x ¾ inches and is made in Scotland with solid polished pewter with a pin back. You will love the high-quality construction, intricate detail, and vintage appearance.
Special Order. Please allow 4-8 weeks for delivery. Please click for important information about custom-order items.
|Clan Crest List S||
Anderson, Armstrong, Baillie, Baird, Barclay, Blair, Brodie, Bruce, Buchan, Buchanan, Cameron, Campbell (of Argyll), Campbell of Breadalbane, Campbell of Cawdor, Carmichael, Chisholm, Cockburn, Colquhoun, Craig, Crawford, Cummin(g), Cunningham, Davidson, Douglas, Drummond, Elliot, Erskine, Farquharson, Ferguson, Fletcher, Forbes, Forsyth(e), Fraser, Fraser of Lovat, Galbraith, Gordon, Graham, Grant, Gunn, Hamilton, Hay, Henderson, Home (Hume), Hunter, Innes, Irvine, Johnston(e), Keith, Kennedy, Kerr, Lamont, Leask, Leslie, Lindsay, Livingston(e), Logan, MacAlister, MacArthur, MacAulay, MacBain (MacBean), MacCallum (Malcolm), MacDonald (Clan) (of the Isles), MacDonald of Clanranald, MacDonell of Glengarry, MacDougall, MacDuff, MacEwan, MacFarlane, MacFie (MacPhee), MacGillivray, MacGregor, MacInnes, MacIntyre, MacIver, MacKay, MacKenzie, MacKenzie Seaforth Highlanders, MacKinnon, MacKintosh (MacIntosh), MacLachlan, MacLaine (of Lochbuie), MacLaren, MacLean, MacLellan, MacLennan, MacLeod (of Harris), MacMillan, MacNab, MacNaughton, MacNeil(l) (Buaidh No Bas), MacNicol (Nicholson), MacPherson, MacQuarrie, MacRae, MacThomas, Matheson, Maxwell, Menzies, Moffat, Montgomery, Morrison, Munro, Murray (mermaid), Napier, Ogilvie, Pringle, Ramsay, Rattray, Robertson, Rose, Ross, Russell, Scott, Shaw (of Tordarroch), Sinclair, Skene, Stewart, Stewart of Appin, Strachan, Stuart of Bute, Sutherland, Urquhart, Wallace
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
What others are saying
Continue as a Guest
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Handmade in the USA
- Bronze or Sterling Silver
- Measures Approx. 2 5/8″ (68 mm)
- Boar Head Terminals
Custom-made just for you! Please allow 2-8 weeks for delivery. Please click for important information about custom-order items.
- The Antiqued Thistle Standard Plaid Brooch in brass has an antiqued lacquered finish.
- It’s approximately 3.25 inches in diameter, embellished with a border of thistles with a large thistle in the center.
- This vintage-style piece is sturdy enough to pin to support a piper’s plaid, fly plaid, great kilt, or ancient kilt.
- Our Antique Thistle Collection celebrates a Scottish symbol. Save $20 when you purchase a set of 4 Antique Thistle accessories.
- Handcrafted in the USA
- Your choice between bronze or sterling silver
Custom-made just for you. Please allow 3-8 weeks for delivery. Please click for important information about custom-order items.
- Made in Glasgow, Scotland, the Inverurie Pewter Plaid Brooch uses the finest quality pewter
- The Celtic inspiration is evident in the knot border design that is inspired by the Pictish stone carvings of Inverurie
- It measures 2.5 inches in diameter–ideal for a great kilt or a beautiful accessory for your fly plaid
- Choose from 5 stone colors: blue, green, purple, red, and yellow
Special-Order. Please allow 3-8 weeks for delivery. Please click for important information about special-order items.
Nice workmanship, size and detail. My husband is proud to display his heritage on his lapel in his every day life with this pin.
(0) (0) Watch Unwatch
These are very High Quality
(0) (0) Watch Unwatch
John (verified owner) –
Given that a lapel pin is so much smaller than a cap pin, it is amazing how clear and recognizable the heraldry (and text) remains, which was my main concern. This is both a thing of beauty and a working clan badge. Thank you!
(0) (0) Watch Unwatch