Clan Crest Pewter Cap Badge/Brooch
- SKU: CS-ACBCC1
- Categories: Badges and Brooches, Cap Badges and Brooches, Clan Crest Badges and Brooches, Clan Crest Stuff, Clans and Tartans, Highland Accessories
- Tags: Pewter, Special-Order
- Crest Size: 1-15/16 ” (45mm) W x 2-1/4″ (57mm)
- Caste in good quality pewter
- Available in 300+ Scottish Clans
Your proud Scottish Clan heritage can be displayed by wearing this large Scottish Clan crest pewter badge.
Crest Size: 1-15/16 ” (45mm) W x 2-1/4″ (57mm) L with a high quality nickel silver one part pin back.
The cap or bonnet badge is the most ancient form of displaying your Clan affiliation. In ancient times, the chief of the Clan presented to his clansmen his crest, surrounded by a belt and buckle design, for them to wear as a symbol of their loyalty and Clan affiliation.
|Clan Crest List CS||
Abercromby, Abernethy, Adair, Agnew, Akins, Alexander, Anderson, Anstruther, Arbuthnott, Armstrong, Baillie, Bain, Baird, Balfour, Ballantyne (Bannatyne), Bannerman, Barclay, Baxter, Beaton, Bell, Beveridge, Bisset, Blair, Borthwick, Boswell, Boyd, Boyle, Brodie, Brown(e), Bruce, Buchan, Buchanan, Burnett, Burns, Butter, Calder, Cameron, Campbell (of Argyll), Campbell of Breadalbane, Campbell of Cawdor, Campbell of Loudoun, Carmichael, Carnegie, Cathcart, Chalmers, Charteris, Chattan (Clan), Cheyne, Chisholm, Christie, Clark(e), Clelland, Cochrane, Cockburn, Colquhoun, Colville, Cooper, Craig, Cranstoun, Crawford, Crichton, Cummin(g), Cunningham, Currie, Dalrymple, Darroch, Davidson, Denniston, Dewar, Douglas, Drummond, Dunbar, Duncan, Dundas, Dunlop, Durie, Elliot, Elphinstone, Erskine, Falconer, Farquharson, Ferguson, Fleming, Fletcher, Forbes, Forrester, Forsyth(e), Fotheringham, Fraser, Fraser of Lovat, Fullerton, Galbraith, Galloway, Gardyne, Gayre, Gibson, Gillespie, Gladstone, Glass, Glen, Gordon, Gow, Graham, Graham of Menteith, Grant, Gray, Grierson, Gunn, Guthrie, Haig, Haldane, Hall, Hamilton, Hannay, Hay, Henderson, Hepburn, Hog, Home (Hume), Hope, Horsburgh, Houstan, Hunter, Inglis, Innes, Irvine, Irvine of Bonshaw, Jardine, Johnston(e), Keith, Kennedy, Kerr, Kilgour, Kincaid, Kinnaird, Kinnear, Kinnimond, Kirkpatrick, Laing, Lamont, Lauder, Learmonth, Leask, Lennox, Leslie, Lindsay, Little, Livingston(e), Lockhart, Logan, Lumsden, Lyle, Lyon(s), MacAlister, MacAlpine, MacArthur, MacAulay, MacBain (MacBean), MacBeth, MacCall, MacCallum (Malcolm), MacCorquodale, MacCubbin, MacCulloch, MacDonald (Clan) (of the Isles), MacDonald of Clanranald, MacDonald of Sleat, MacDonell of Glengarry, MacDonnell of Keppoch, MacDougall, MacDowall, MacDuff, MacEwan, MacFadyen, MacFarlane, MacFie (MacPhee), MacGill, MacGillivray, MacGregor, MacIan, MacInnes, MacIntyre, MacIver, MacKay, MacKellar, MacKenzie, MacKenzie Seaforth Highlanders, MacKie, MacKinlay, MacKinnon, MacKintosh (MacIntosh), MacLachlan, MacLaine (of Lochbuie), MacLaren, MacLean, MacLellan, MacLennan, MacLeod of Harris (hunting green), MacLeod of Lewis (dress yellow), MacMicking, MacMillan, MacNab, MacNaughton, MacNeil of Gigha, MacNeil(l) (Buaidh No Bas), MacNicol (Nicholson), MacPhail, MacPherson, MacQuarrie, MacQueen, MacRae, MacTavish, MacThomas, Maitland, Mar(r), Marjoribanks (Majoribanks), Matheson, Maxwell, Melville, Menzies, Middleton, Mitchell, Moffat, Moncreiffe, Montgomery, Morrison, Moubray, Mowat, Muir, Muirhead, Munro, Murray (mermaid), Murray of Atholl (demi-savage), Nairn, Napier, Newlands, Nisbet, Ogilvie, Oliphant, Paterson, Pentland, Pitcairn, Pollock, Preston, Primrose, Pringle, Purves, Ramsay, Rattray, Riddell, Robertson, Rollo, Rose, Ross, Russell, Rutherford, Ruthven, Sandilands, Scott, Scrymegour, Sempill, Shaw (of Tordarroch), Sinclair, Skene, Smith, Somerville, Spa(u)lding, Stewart, Stewart of Appin, Stewart of Atholl, Stirling, Strachan, Stuart of Bute, Sutherland, Swinton, Taylor, Thom(p)son, Trail, Trotter, Turnbull, Tweedie, Urquhart, Walker, Wallace, Wardlaw, Watson, Wedderburn, Weir, Wemyss, Wilson, Wishart, Wood, Young
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Made in Scotland with high-quality, lead-free pewter and an antiqued finish.
- Measures 2 inches wide with matching kilt pins available.
- Ways to display your Irish heritage are endless because it can be worn as a cap badge, brooch, fastened to a sash, bag, or backpack.
- Choose between 50+ Irish surnames. Don’t worry about minor spelling differences when choosing yours (i.e., Connor would choose the O’Conor crest).
- Made in Scotland with high-quality, lead-free pewter with an antiquated finish
- Choose between over 200 clans along with various non-clan symbols
- Measures 2.5 inches tall by 2 inches wide; you can pin it anywhere
- We try to keep these in stock, but it’s not always possible. Your order will be marked as a special order if we need to order it. Please allow 3-6 weeks for re-order
- This cast pewter, rampant lion brooch is the perfect accessory to showcase your Scottish heritage while striking fear into the heart of your enemies
- Made from authentic cast pewter by Don McKee, celebrated Celtic craftsman, for added Scottish authenticity and uniqueness
- Measures approximately 3.5 inches by 3.5 inches, subtle enough to make an impression without being overwhelming, but solid enough to hold together a great or ancient kilt
- The rampant lion is a Scottish symbol of strength, valor, and battle victory with its claws raised, ready to strike—it was incorporated into Great Seal of Scotland, which was impressed on all official documents
- The Clan Crest Mini Brooch is made in Scotland from high-quality, lead-free pewter for authentic Celtic style
- It features rhodium plating for a shiny finish
- This heirloom-quality piece measures 1 inch, the perfect size to add to sashes and scarves
- These brooches are available in 100+ clan crests, so you can choose yours