Irish Family Crest Cap Badge/Brooch
- SKU: AIFCB
- Categories: Badges and Brooches, Cap Badges and Brooches, Highland Accessories, Irish Badges, Brooches, Buckles, and Kilt Pins, Saint Patrick's Day Essentials, Stocking Stuffers
- Tags: Coat of Arms, Irish, Made in Scotland, Pewter
- Made in Scotland with high-quality, lead-free pewter and an antiqued finish.
- Measures 2 inches wide with matching kilt pins available.
- Ways to display your Irish heritage are endless because it can be worn as a cap badge, brooch, fastened to a sash, bag, or backpack.
- Choose between 50+ Irish surnames. Don’t worry about minor spelling differences when choosing yours (i.e., Connor would choose the O’Conor crest).
Irish Family Crest Cap Badge/Brooch
Wherever you decide to display your Irish heritage, do it with style with our Irish family crest cap badges/brooches. Wear it as a cap badge, a brooch, fastened to your bag—you have endless possibilities!
Made in Scotland with high-quality, lead-free pewter that has an antiqued finish. Choose between 50+ Irish surnames. Don’t worry about minor spelling differences when choosing yours (i.e., Connor would choose the O’Conor crest).
This piece is 2 inches wide, and there is a matching kilt pin available. It shows your family crest wrapped in the arms of the heart symbol of the Claddagh (the traditional Irish ring whose three-piece symbol represents friendship, love, and loyalty).
|Irish Coat of Arms||
Brennan (O'Braonain), Brown(e) (de Brun), Burke (de Burca), Byrne (O'Broin), Caroll (O'Cearbhaill), Collins (O'Coileain), Connolly (O'Conghaile), Daly (O'Dalaigh), Do(c)herty (O'Dochartaigh), Doyle (O'Dubhghaill), Duffy (O'Dubhthaigh), Dunne (O'Duinn), Flynn (O'Floinn), Fox (O'Sionnaigh), Gallagher (O'Gallchobhair), Hughes (O'hAodha), Joyce (Seoigh), Kavanagh (Caomhanach), Kennedy (O'Cinneide), Lynch (de Lench), Maguire (McUidhir), Martin (O'Martain), McCarthy (McCarthaigh), McDermot (McDiarmada), McDonnell (McDomhnaill), McGillcuddy (Mc Giolla Chuda), McLoughlin (McLochlainn), McSweeney (McSuibhne), Moore (O'Mordha), Murphy (O'Murchadha), Nolan (O'Nuallain), O'Brien (O'Briain), O'Callaghan (O'Ceallachain), O'Connell (O'Conaill), O'Conor (O'Conchobhair), O'Donnell (O'Domhnaill), O'Donoghue (O'Donnchadha), O'Donovan (O'Donnabhain), O'Grady (O'Graidaigh), O'Kelly (O'Ceallaigh), O'Long (O'Longain), O'Mahony (O'Mathghamhna), O'Neill (O'Néill), O'Rourke (O'Ruairc), O'Sullivan (O'Suileabhain), O'Toole (O'Tuathail), Quinn (O'Cuinn), Reilly (O'Raghailligh), Ryan (O'Maoilrian), Walsh (Breathnach)
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- This cast pewter, rampant lion brooch is the perfect accessory to showcase your Scottish heritage while striking fear into the heart of your enemies
- Made from authentic cast pewter by Don McKee, celebrated Celtic craftsman, for added Scottish authenticity and uniqueness
- Measures approximately 3.5 inches by 3.5 inches, subtle enough to make an impression without being overwhelming, but solid enough to hold together a great or ancient kilt
- The rampant lion is a Scottish symbol of strength, valor, and battle victory with its claws raised, ready to strike—it was incorporated into Great Seal of Scotland, which was impressed on all official documents
- Made in Scotland with high-quality, lead-free pewter with an antiquated finish
- Choose between over 200 clans along with various non-clan symbols
- Measures 2.5 inches tall by 2 inches wide; you can pin it anywhere
- We try to keep these in stock, but it’s not always possible. Your order will be marked as a special order if we need to order it. Please allow 3-6 weeks for re-order