Law Enforcement Plaid Brooch
- SKU: ACCLE
- Categories: Badges and Brooches, Clan Crest Badges and Brooches, Clan Crest Pins & Brooches, Law and Fire, Military and Law Enforcement, Military and Law Enforcement, Sash and Plaid Brooches, Stocking Stuffers
- Our Law Enforcement Plaid Brooch is made in Scotland and cast in lead-free pewter
- This piece features an eagle atop a crest bearing the police motto “Protect and Serve,” and the scales of justice
- Measures approximately 3 inches
- This brooch boasts sapphire blue cubic zirconia gemstones
Policemen and women who enjoy highland dress will appreciate The Celtic Croft’s salute to service. Perfect for those men and women who have dedicated their lives to “Protect and Serve,” the Law Enforcement Plaid Brooch is made in Scotland and cast in lead-free pewter. Complement your kilt with this authentically Celtic homage to law enforcement. A majestic eagle is perched above a crest featuring the scales of justice and the iconic police motto, “Protect and Serve.” This piece measures approximately 3 inches and includes sapphire blue cubic zirconia gemstones. Wear this accessory with pride to parades, ceremonies, formal events, and more.
If not in stock, please allow 3-6 weeks for delivery.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- The high-quality lead-free pewter Machine Gears Steampunk Cap badge/brooch features a steampunk machine gear design
- Attach this versatile badge/brooch to pin your kilt, cap, or bag—or pin to a board in your office
- It measures approximately 2 inches wide and 2.5 inches tall for a subtle accessory to your cap or bag
- Made in Scotland it’s non-clan-specific for a more modern steampunk aesthetic. The ribbon carries the Latin phrase Illegitimus Non Carborundum