Irish Family Crest Kilt Pin
- SKU: AIFKP
- Categories: Highland Accessories, Irish Badges, Brooches, Buckles, and Kilt Pins, Kilt Pins, Saint Patrick's Day Essentials, Stocking Stuffers
- Tags: Antiqued, Coat of Arms, Irish, Made in Scotland, Pewter
Adorn almost any outfit with the Irish Family Crest Kilt Pin, available in high-quality, lead-free, antiqued pewter
A sturdy piece, made in Scotland with a dedication to genuine craftsmanship; unlikely to bend
Measuring 3.5 inches, choose from over 50 family names for an ideal gift
This heirloom-quality piece is available in matching cap badges/brooches
Irish Family Crest Kilt Pin (or Brooch)
“A family of Irish birth will argue and fight, but let a shout come from without, and see them all unite.” The Irish Family Crest Kilt Pin, available in over 50 family names, and will be an instant heirloom. 3.5 inches of high-quality, lead-free antiqued pewter, made in Scotland for authentic craftsmanship. This sturdy piece is unlikely to bend. Buy one for yourself or give it as a gift! It’s available in matching cap badges and brooches so that the whole family can match. With this Family Crest Kilt Pin, show your family how much you care. But it doesn’t stop there. Show the world how much family matters to you.
|Irish Coat of Arms||
Brennan (O'Braonain), Brown(e) (de Brun), Burke (de Burca), Byrne (O'Broin), Caroll (O'Cearbhaill), Collins (O'Coileain), Connolly (O'Conghaile), Daly (O'Dalaigh), Do(c)herty (O'Dochartaigh), Doyle (O'Dubhghaill), Duffy (O'Dubhthaigh), Dunne (O'Duinn), Flynn (O'Floinn), Fox (O'Sionnaigh), Gallagher (O'Gallchobhair), Hughes (O'hAodha), Joyce (Seoigh), Kavanagh (Caomhanach), Kennedy (O'Cinneide), Lynch (de Lench), Maguire (McUidhir), Martin (O'Martain), McCarthy (McCarthaigh), McDermot (McDiarmada), McDonnell (McDomhnaill), McGillcuddy (Mc Giolla Chuda), McLoughlin (McLochlainn), McSweeney (McSuibhne), Moore (O'Mordha), Murphy (O'Murchadha), Nolan (O'Nuallain), O'Brien (O'Briain), O'Callaghan (O'Ceallachain), O'Connell (O'Conaill), O'Conor (O'Conchobhair), O'Donnell (O'Domhnaill), O'Donoghue (O'Donnchadha), O'Donovan (O'Donnabhain), O'Grady (O'Graidaigh), O'Kelly (O'Ceallaigh), O'Long (O'Longain), O'Mahony (O'Mathghamhna), O'Neill (O'Néill), O'Rourke (O'Ruairc), O'Sullivan (O'Suileabhain), O'Toole (O'Tuathail), Quinn (O'Cuinn), Reilly (O'Raghailligh), Ryan (O'Maoilrian), Walsh (Breathnach)
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- The Standard Celtic Embossed Leather Kilt Belt is classic and attractive, made with good-quality black leather
- This piece is embossed with a decorative Celtic knot pattern and is compatible with most standard kilt belt buckles
- It measures 2¼ inches inches wide
- It’s the perfect accessory for your favorite kilt, available in various sizes for waists measuring 25 inches to 63 inches
- The Highland Swirl Antiquated Kilt Belt Buckle is a solid brass belt buckle made in Scotland.
- This piece features a detailed, traditional Celtic knot design with an antique silver finish.
- It’s perfect for use with any kilt or at your next re-enactment.
- The buckle measures approximately 4 inches x 3 inches, making it lightweight but solid.
- Kilt pin made in Scotland from genuine red stag antlers so each pin is unique
- Cruelty-free because the antlers are collected after they have already fallen
- Specifically designed to remain sturdy and not bend for long-lasting wear
- Approximately 3.5 inches long and symbolizes the strength and wisdom of the stag
- Good quality, brass kilt belt buckle crafted in Scotland
- Features a blue Saltire and lion rampant design with an antiquated look
- Perfect for use with any kilted outfit
- Measures approximately 4 x 3 inches and is solid but lightweight