Medium Weight U.S. Marine Corps Tartan Fabric
- SKU: YPW04-MW
- Categories: Clans and Tartans, Military and Law Enforcement, U.S. Marine Corps, U.S. Military Tartans
- Tags: Medium Weight, Military, Special-Order, U.S. Marine Corps
U.S. Marine Corps Tartan Fabric
100% premium wool, woven in Scotland. Light weight woven 60in. wide. Light weight is recommended for ladieswear, accessories, and light weight kilts. Especially nice for hot weather. Medium Weight woven 54″ wide. Medium weight is recommended for kilts and blankets/throws.
Because it is cut from the roll and shipped from Scotland just for you, tartan yardage is a special-order item. Please allow 6-8 weeks for delivery.
Just a reminder — tartan is not returnable, so please order a swatch first if you are unsure.
Priced per yard.
|Choose Your Tartan||
U.S. Marines (Leathernecks)
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Woven in Scotland
- By the Same Weaver Used for the Movie Braveheart
- 100% Wool Tartan
- Medium Weight (13oz)
- Very Rustic Look and Feel
- Natural Wool and Earthtones
- 30″ Wide with Kilting Selvage
- Priced Per Yard
- Clan Crest Standard Sgian Dubh (sock knife) made in Scotland with over 100 clan crests to choose
- Quality craftsmanship, affordable and practical with a stainless steel blade
- Antiqued metal mounts and yellow (plastic) jewel top; fits nicely into kilt hose
- Chromed metal accents and Scottish thistle detailing (the symbol for nobility and courage)
- Our authentic Tartan Glengarries—Spring Weight are custom-made in Scotland from your choice of over 500 tartans.
- They’re perfect for casual to formal occasions. Leave the ribbons untied for historical accuracy.
- Made with spring weight (8 oz) premium wool, they’re available in sizes small to extra large.
- These versatile pieces are made to be worn by men and women. The cap badge is not included.
- Due to supply issues in Scotland, some of these can take up to a year. If you place an order, we will get your hat to you as soon as it arrives from Scotland. Please know we appreciate your kind patience.