Law Enforcement Kilt Pin
- SKU: AKPPS
- Categories: Kilt Pins, Law and Fire, Military and Law Enforcement, Military and Law Enforcement, Stocking Stuffers
- Tags: Antiqued, Made in Scotland, Pewter
- The Law Enforcement Kilt Pin is lead-free cast pewter designed with the classic Scottish law enforcement motto “protect and serve.”
- The antiqued finish makes this new pin look vintage, and offers an antique look and feel.
- This piece measures approximately 3.5 inches long, an ideal size to keep everything together on a windy day.
- It makes the perfect gift for a friend in law enforcement or for yourself.
Only 2 left in stock
Ever worn a kilt on a windy day? Don’t get caught without your kilt pin to keep everything together! If you’re in law enforcement or know somebody who is, this is the perfect embellishment for a kilt – it can even be worn as a brooch. Cast in lead-free pewter and designed with Scottish law enforcement logo, this design features the scales of justice, the unmistakable “protect and serve” motto, and topped with an eagle. Complete your look with this vintage-looking antiqued kilt pin and express your appreciation for the peacemakers in your community.
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
Continue as a Guest
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- U.S. Marine Corps Gold Plated Badge/Brooch is made by world-famous sculptor Don McKee (USMC, Ret.)
- Made in the US, for true-blue American authenticity
- 24K gold plate makes this piece an instant heirloom
- 1.5-inch diameter for an eye-catching statement piece
- Our Law Enforcement Plaid Brooch is made in Scotland and cast in lead-free pewter
- This piece features an eagle atop a crest bearing the police motto “Protect and Serve,” and the scales of justice
- Measures approximately 3 inches
- This brooch boasts sapphire blue cubic zirconia gemstones
- The U.S. Army Pewter Cap Badge/Brooch is cast in the USA for true patriotic panache
- A high-quality pin back and lead-free pewter is a durable heirloom and fitting tribute to the American Army
- The intricate workmanship reflects our gratitude to the men and women of the armed services
- This versatile piece works as a badge or brooch: wear it on a sash, hat, or fly plaid
- Buckle Made in Scotland
- Crest Handcrafted in Canada
- High-Quality Lead-Free Pewter
- Antiqued Finish
- Fits Any Standard Kilt Belt
- Measures 4″ X 2.75″
Usually in stock, otherwise up to 8 weeks wait for delivery. Please click for important information about custom-order items.
What others are saying
There are no contributions yet.