Law Enforcement Kilt Pin
- SKU: AKPPS
- Categories: Stocking Stuffers, Kilt Pins, Military and Law Enforcement, Military and Law Enforcement, Law and Fire
- Tags: Antiqued, Made in Scotland, Pewter
- The Law Enforcement Kilt Pin is lead-free cast pewter designed with the classic Scottish law enforcement motto “protect and serve.”
- The antiqued finish makes this new pin look vintage, and offers an antique look and feel.
- This piece measures approximately 3.5 inches long, an ideal size to keep everything together on a windy day.
- It makes the perfect gift for a friend in law enforcement or for yourself.
Ever worn a kilt on a windy day? Don’t get caught without your kilt pin to keep everything together! If you’re in law enforcement or know somebody who is, this is the perfect embellishment for a kilt – it can even be worn as a brooch. Cast in lead-free pewter and designed with Scottish law enforcement logo, this design features the scales of justice, the unmistakable “protect and serve” motto, and topped with an eagle. Complete your look with this vintage-looking antiqued kilt pin and express your appreciation for the peacemakers in your community.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Handcrafted by skilled kiltmakers in Scotland
- Formal Kilt in US Air Force Tartan
- Hand-stitched pleats
- 100% Premium Wool Tartan
U.S. Marine Corps Kilt Pin, made of solid, lead-free pewter with a gleaming gold finish
Measuring 2.75 inches long and is a stunning accessory worthy of any marine
A high-quality piece, made in the USA and designed by a retired Marine
Pair the Marine Corps pin with our matching U.S. Marine Corps badge to complete your ensemble