Buffalo Plaid Tartan Wool-Free Shawl
- SKU: LSHBP
- Categories: Buffalo Plaid, Clans and Tartans, Highland Accessories, Specialty Tartans, Tartan Day Essentials, Tartan Shawls, Tartan Shawls and Wraps
- Tags: Custom-Order, Made in Scotland, Poly Viscose, Wool Free
- Shawl made from tartan woven in Scotland
- Lightweight and made from a durable and comfortable poly/viscose blend
- Measures approximately 56 inches by 56 inches and is versatile to wear different ways
Tartan Shawl, Poly Viscose
Once associated with Paul Bunyan and lumberjacks, it became the unofficial plaid of Christmas. Although the name buffalo plaid might trick you into thinking it’s an American invention, do a little digging and you’ll find that the buffalo plaid is actually the MacGregor Red and Black pattern. In Scotland, the pattern is associated with the folk hero Rob Roy MacGregor and the pattern there is often referred to simply as the Rob Roy.
Whether you want a shawl as an accessory to any outfit or as something to wrap up in on a chilly day, we’ve got you covered! With our shawls made from tartans woven in Scotland, you can add a Celtic flair anywhere you go! These versatile shawls measure 56 inches by 56 inches, so you can wear them any way you want. The quality poly/viscose blend is a durable and comfortable fabric that gives you the natural look of wool without the itching—a win-win! You’ll love the quality and weight of the material so much you might start wearing this every day, no matter the season!
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Made in the UK and fits all standard kilt belts (2.25 inches wide)
- Solid cast brass with an antiqued silver finish
- Handsome design featuring the Scottish thistle and the famous Masonic symbol of the square and compass
- Measures approximately 4 inches by 3 inches
- Available in over 80 tartans. Add some spice to your fall and winter outerwear with this set of two
- Made in the USA from 55/45 Poly/wool blend. The perfect addition to any closet.
- No matter the occasion, a Tam and Shawl will make an impression!
- The drawstring means no worrying if the Tam will fit.
- The Tartan Shawl measures 54” x 54” for durable practicality and warmth
- Kilt belt made in Scotland with quality black leather
- Features a deeply embossed Celtic knot design
- Measures 2¼ inches wide to fit any kilt and buckle, with velcro closure for your comfort and adjustability
- Available in sizes Small – 3X to accommodate every size
- The Standard Celtic Embossed Leather Kilt Belt is classic and attractive, made with good-quality black leather
- This piece is embossed with a decorative Celtic knot pattern and is compatible with most standard kilt belt buckles
- It measures 2¼ inches inches wide
- Discontinued – Available while supplies last 🙂