Irish County Tartan Neck Ties – Spring Weight
- SKU: ATT02-I
- Categories: Clans and Tartans, Irish Tartan Stuff, Irish Tartans and Stuff, Tartan Clothing and Decor, Tartan Hats and Ties, Tartan Ties and Cummerbunds
- Tags: Irish, Special-Order, Spring Weight, Wool
- Our collection of Tartan Neck Ties – Spring Weight highlights your Scottish heritage at any event.
- Ties are made in Scotland out of 100% premium wool tartan for a durable product.
- The ties’ 8 oz. spring weight ensures you will be cool and comfortable.
- Choose from 32 county tartans for a custom look.
Every Scottish gent needs a few Tartan Neck Ties – Spring Weight. With 32 county tartans to choose from, show off your Irish family pride. Ties are made lovingly in Scotland with 100% premium 8-ounce wool for a refined piece. The spring weight will not tie you down on the warmer days! Want to be proper and dapper? The tartan ties worn with an Argyle style shirt, jacket, and vest will give you that perfect appearance! Wear to work, a special event, or every day. And a matching tie for your kilt will complete your Celtic look!
Antrim County, Armagh County, Carlow County, Cavan County, Clare County, Cork County, Donegal County, Down County, Dublin County, Fermanagh County, Galway County, Kerry County, Kildare County, Kilkenny County, Laois County, Leitrim County, Limerick County, Londonderry County, Longford County, Louth County, Mayo County, Meath County, Monaghan County, Offally County, Rosscommon County, Sligo County, Tipperary County, Tyrone County, Waterford County, Westmeath County, Wexford County, Wicklow County
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- The Clan Crest Kilt Belt Buckle is made in Scotland from high-quality lead-free pewter with an antiqued finish for maximum authenticity
- Display your heritage and pride with over 200 clan crest options available
- The versatile piece fits any standard kilt belt
- The belt buckle measures 4 x 2.75 inches, so it’s sure to be noticed
- Clan Crest Standard Sgian Dubh (sock knife) made in Scotland with over 100 clan crests to choose
- Quality craftsmanship, affordable and practical with a stainless steel blade
- Antiqued metal mounts and yellow (plastic) jewel top; fits nicely into kilt hose
- Chromed metal accents and Scottish thistle detailing (the symbol for nobility and courage)
- The Clan Crest Antiqued Pewter Flask, made in Scotland of lead-free high-quality pewter
- The flask holds 5 oz and comes with a funnel in a gift box
- Customize with your Clan (many options available—see drop-down list)
- A must-have to tuck away in your Sporran or pocket
- Special-Order. Please allow 6-10 weeks for delivery. Please click for important information about special-order items.
- Woven in Scotland
- Handmade in the USA
- Braveheart Tartan from the Movie
- Standard Size: Approx. 36″ X 60″
- XL Size: Approx. 54″ X 60″
- Choice of Fringed or Knotted Finish