Irish County Tartan Scarf – 8oz Spring Weight Premium Wool
- SKU: LSCT1I
- Categories: Clans and Tartans, Irish, Irish, Irish Tartan Stuff, Irish Tartans and Stuff, Ladieswear, Premium Wool, Premium Wool, Tartan Clothing and Decor, Tartan Scarves, Tartan Scarves
- Tags: Irish, Made in Scotland, Special-Order, Spring Weight, Wool
- On cool days, comfortably hit the links or stroll in the glen with the Spring Weight Premium Wool Tartan Scarf
- Made in Scotland from premium wool for genuine authenticity
- 9-inch x 54-inch scarf in our thinnest fabric for the ideal level of warmth in the spring and fall
- Available in hundreds of tartans so you can choose the perfect pattern to reflect your family heritage and pride
Take the “brrrr” out of your Scottish burr with the Spring Weight Premium Wool Tartan Scarf. This 9-inch x 54-inch scarf is made in Scotland from our thinnest premium wool fabric for authenticity. Attractive and practical, as well as the ideal weight for the mild chill of spring and fall. Choose from 32 county tartans so your scarf will be just the right pattern for you and your family. You’ll look cool while staying warm on brisk fall mornings and cool spring evenings. Go in style, whether you’re playing nine holes at St. Andrews or taking a moody stroll amidst the brooding Highland terrain.
Antrim County, Armagh County, Carlow County, Cavan County, Clare County, Cork County, Donegal County, Down County, Dublin County, Fermanagh County, Galway County, Kerry County, Kildare County, Kilkenny County, Laois County, Leitrim County, Limerick County, Londonderry County, Longford County, Louth County, Mayo County, Meath County, Monaghan County, Offally County, Rosscommon County, Sligo County, Tipperary County, Tyrone County, Waterford County, Westmeath County, Wexford County, Wicklow County
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- With the Medium Weight Premium Wool Earasaid, choose from one of the hundreds of tartans that we carry
- Part of a traditional women’s Highland outfit and worn over an underdress (not included), it’s ideal for festivals and Renaissance fairs
- Woven in Scotland from medium weight premium wool, the tartan is available in 2.5-, 3-, or 4-yard lengths
- Made right here in the USA, wear this piece for either style or warmth, at knee or floor length
- The Light Weight Premium Wool Earasaid is made from either 10 or 11 oz wool. It’s ideal for warmer weather–comfortable and breathable
- Choose from hundreds of tartans woven in Scotland. The earasaid itself is made right here in the USA
- Made with 2.5-, 3-, or 4-yards of tartan, so you can style it to your preference: knee/calf length or full-floor length
- Traditionally worn over an underdress (not included), it’s the ladies equivalent of a great kilt
- Made in Scotland
- Light weight (11/12oz) 100% premium wool tartan
- Pleated in the back, and fully lined
- 3 3/4″ straps and buckles
- Available in more than 500 tartans
- Hand crafted
- Made in the USA from the earthy tone Outlander wool-free tartans and attention to detail to ensure a long life for this apron
- Choose from 4 sizes, 3 pocket preference your favorite Outlander tartan for your unique look.
- This cross back apron is unisex and will work great for the man or women who loves to tartan, and Outlander.
- Pair it with anything in your closet to add a tartan splash, wear it in the garden, your studio, kitchen and makes a great grilling apron.