Get a FREE Tartan Swatch!
What tartan or family name are you interested in? Just tell us what you are looking for. If we have a swatch on-hand we’ll send it right away. If not we’ll order a swatch from Scotland for you. Please Note — swatches from Scotland usually take 6-12 weeks for delivery. We agree that this is a long time to wait for a swatch. Unfortunately there’s nothing we can do about it. Our swatches come from several different weavers in Scotland, and they don’t all place the priority on swatches that we would like them to. In fact, some of them only cough up swatches very grudgingly, after we pester them two or three times with repeated requests. Sorry. We do the best we can to get them to you as quickly as possible!
Limit one per customer. Discount will be applied in the shopping cart.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Woven in Scotland
- Medium Weight (12/13oz)
- 100% Premium Wool
- Measures Approx. 30″ Wide
- Braveheart double-width tartan and woven in Scotland by the same weaver as the movie
- Authentic to 13th century and woven in natural, rustic, earth-tones using medium weight (13 oz) 100% natural wool
- Great for crafts, reenactments, or use at Highland/Scotland/Celtic-themed events
- 61 inches wide with kilting selvages and priced per yard (less than a yard available upon request)
- Own the OUTLANDER Authentic Premium Wool Tartan Fabric, made in Scotland by the same weavers from the series Outlander
- 100% premium wool measuring 60 inches wide, a weight of 12oz, priced per yard
- Outlanders weavers took great care to design with the colors and style of looming that would have been available at the time and area of the Fraser Clan
- OUTLANDER tartans are crafted with a hopsack plain weave with a wash to give it a natural and genuine look
- Tartan swatches measuring approximately 6 to 8 inches square and available in hundreds of tartans
- Perfect for testing out a tartan or matching colors for a wedding
- Use them for small projects when you don’t need much tartan or for gifting
- Made by Lochcarron and Strathmore woolen mills in Scotland