Homespun Tartan Swatches
- SKU: YSWHS
- Categories: Tartan Fabric, Tartan Swatches
- Tags: Homespun, Wool Blend
- 6-8-inch square homespun tartan swatches, perfect for matching wedding colors and trying out before you buy
- Made with a quality 55/45 blend of polyester and wool
- Woven by hand on old-world looms for an authentic look
- Choose from 100 ancient and modern tartan, both clan and non-clan
If you’re looking for a kilt, kilt sash, or any other item made from one of our homespun tartans, it’s essential to know what to expect before you make the investment on a quality item! With our homespun tartan swatches, you can try over 100 tartans before you buy, get a feel for the fabric, and see the pattern and colors with your own eyes, ensuring it will match what you need it for. With free shipping, this is an extremely affordable way to make sure the tartan you order for your next kilt is perfect for your needs. We’re sure you won’t be disappointed, and once you see it for yourself, you’ll be impressed with the quality!
|Homespun Tartan List O||
Anderson Modern, Armstrong Modern, Baird Ancient, Black Isle, Black Watch (Campbell) Ancient, Black Watch (Campbell) Modern, Black Watch (Campbell) Weathered, Boyd Modern, Brown Watch Modern, Bruce Modern, Buchanan Hunting Modern, Buchanan Modern, Buchanan Muted (MacGregor Hastie Variant), Burnett Modern, Burns Check Modern, Caledonia District Ancient, Cameron Modern, Cameron of Erracht Modern, Clark Ancient, Colquhoun Ancient, Crawford Modern, Cunningham Modern, Davidson Modern, Douglas Modern, Farquharson Modern, Ferguson Ancient, Fraser Red Dress Modern, Gordon Dress Modern, Gordon Modern, Graham of Montrose Ancient, Graham of Montrose Modern, Gunn Ancient, Gunn Modern, Hamilton Grey, Hamilton Modern, Henderson Modern, Irish Green (Non-Clan), Isle of Skye, Johnstone Modern, Keith Ancient, Kerr Red Modern, Lamont Ancient, Law Enforcement, LGBT Pride, Lindsay Modern, MacAlister Modern, MacBeth Modern, MacCallum Modern, MacDonald Ancient, MacDonald Modern, MacDonald of Clanranald Ancient, MacFarlane Modern, MacGregor Modern, MacIntyre Hunting Modern, MacKay Ancient, MacKay Modern, MacKenzie Ancient, MacKenzie Modern, MacKenzie Weathered, MacKintosh Modern, MacLaren Modern, MacLean Hunting Modern, MacLean of Duart Weathered, MacLeod Dress (Lewis) Modern, MacLeod Hunting (Harris) Modern, MacMillan Modern, MacNeil of Barra Hunting Ancient, MacNeil of Barra Hunting Modern, MacPherson of Cluny (Red) Modern, MacQueen Modern, MacTavish Modern, Masonic (Freemason), Moffat Modern, Morrison Green Modern, Murray of Atholl Modern, Night Watch, Pride of Scotland, Ramsay Blue Modern, Rob Roy, Robertson Hunting Ancient, Robertson Red Modern, Rose Modern, Ross Hunting Modern, Saffron, Saint Patrick, Scott Brown Hunting Modern, Scottish National, Sinclair Hunting Green Ancient, Smith Modern, Solid Black, Solid Blue, Solid Green, Spirit of Highlander, Spirit of Scotland, Stewart Black Modern, Stewart Dress Modern, Stewart Hunting Modern, Stewart Royal Modern, Thompson Camel, Thomson Dress (Blue), Ulster Red Modern, US Air Force (Unofficial), US Army, US Coast Guard, US Marine Corps (Leatherneck), US Navy, Wallace Red Modern, Young Modern
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
One review with a 3-star rating
Continue as a Guest
You may also like…
Update all similar products that you may like!
- Authentic homespun wool blend tartan hand-woven on ancient-style looms for a traditional look and feel
- Weighs approximately 10/11 ounces and measures 52-54 inches wide, is lightweight, but offers comfort and warmth
- The traditional style of this tartan makes it perfect for Ancient Kilts, Great Kilts, Phillabegs, or other accessories meant for reenactment
- Pleats easily by hand for added simplicity
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Own the OUTLANDER Authentic Premium Wool Tartan Fabric, made in Scotland by the same weavers from the series Outlander
- 100% premium wool measuring 60 inches wide, a weight of 12oz, priced per yard
- Outlanders weavers took great care to design with the colors and style of looming that would have been available at the time and area of the Fraser Clan
- OUTLANDER tartans are crafted with a hopsack plain weave with a wash to give it a natural and genuine look
- Affordable, durable, and hypoallergenic; made with a 65/35 polyester and viscose blend that is specially treated to imitate the feel of 100% premium wool
- Rustic, neutral-toned tartan created by the same skilled Scottish craftsman that designed the tartans in the hit TV show, Outlander: The Series; officially licensed Outlander tartan
- Measures 60 inches wide, and is 12 oz weight with a finished selvage
- Predominantly brown and grey; neutral look to compliment almost any outfit
- Tartan swatches measuring approximately 6 to 8 inches square and available in hundreds of tartans
- Perfect for testing out a tartan or matching colors for a wedding
- Use them for small projects when you don’t need much tartan or for gifting
- Made by Lochcarron and Strathmore woolen mills in Scotland
Special-Order. Please allow 4-8 weeks for delivery. Please click for important information about special-order items.
- Official OUTLANDER MacKenzie Tartan
- Made in Scotland
- 100% Premium Wool
- Measures 60″ Wide
- 12 oz Weight of Wool
Cindi (verified owner) –
I’m glad I ordered a swatch. My intent was to have a custom-sized shawl made. But the feel of the Homespun Tartan against my face seemed scratchy and I decided it would become irritating.
Also, I think it would be wonderful to be able to order a small bundle of the materials offered, giving the customer a clearer idea as to what type of material would be best for the desired product,
rather than purchasing a single swatch for $6.00.
(0) (0) Watch Unwatch