Homespun Tartan Swatches
- 6-8-inch square homespun tartan swatches, perfect for matching wedding colors and trying out before you buy
- Made with a quality 55/45 blend of polyester and wool
- Woven by hand on old-world looms for an authentic look
- Choose from 100 ancient and modern tartan, both clan and non-clan
If you’re looking for a kilt, kilt sash, or any other item made from one of our homespun tartans, it’s essential to know what to expect before you make the investment on a quality item! With our homespun tartan swatches, you can try over 100 tartans before you buy, get a feel for the fabric, and see the pattern and colors with your own eyes, ensuring it will match what you need it for. With free shipping, this is an extremely affordable way to make sure the tartan you order for your next kilt is perfect for your needs. We’re sure you won’t be disappointed, and once you see it for yourself, you’ll be impressed with the quality!
|Homespun Tartan List O||
Anderson Modern, Armstrong Modern, Baird Ancient, Black Isle, Black Watch (Campbell) Ancient, Black Watch (Campbell) Modern, Black Watch (Campbell) Weathered, Boyd Modern, Brown Watch Modern, Bruce Modern, Buchanan Hunting Modern, Buchanan Modern, Buchanan Muted (MacGregor Hastie Variant), Burnett Modern, Burns Check Modern, Caledonia District Ancient, Cameron Modern, Cameron of Erracht Modern, Clark Ancient, Colquhoun Ancient, Crawford Modern, Cunningham Modern, Davidson Modern, Douglas Green Ancient, Douglas Green Modern, Farquharson Modern, Ferguson Ancient, Ferguson Modern, Forbes Ancient, Fraser Hunting Weathered, Fraser Red Dress Modern, Gordon Dress Modern, Gordon Modern, Graham of Montrose Ancient, Graham of Montrose Modern, Gunn Ancient, Gunn Modern, Hamilton Grey, Hamilton Modern, Henderson Modern, Irish Green (Non-Clan), Isle of Skye, Johnstone Modern, Keith Ancient, Kerr Red Modern, Lamont Ancient, Law Enforcement, Leatherneck, LGBT Pride, Lindsay Modern, MacAlister Modern, MacBeth Modern, MacCallum Modern, MacDonald Ancient, MacDonald Modern, MacDonald of Clanranald Ancient, MacFarlane Modern, MacGregor Modern, MacIntyre Hunting Modern, MacKay Ancient, MacKay Modern, MacKenzie Ancient, MacKenzie Modern, MacKenzie Weathered, MacKintosh Modern, MacLaren Modern, MacLean Hunting Modern, MacLean of Duart Weathered, MacLeod Dress (Lewis) Modern, MacLeod Hunting (Harris) Modern, MacMillan Modern, MacNeil of Barra Hunting Ancient, MacNeil of Barra Hunting Modern, MacPherson of Cluny (Red) Modern, MacQueen Modern, MacTavish Modern, Masonic (Freemason), Moffat Modern, Morrison Green Modern, Murray of Atholl Modern, Night Watch, Outlander, Outlander Fraser, Pride of Scotland, Ramsay Blue Modern, Rob Roy, Robertson Hunting Ancient, Robertson Red Modern, Rose Modern, Ross Hunting Modern, Saffron, Saint Patrick, Scott Brown Hunting Modern, Scott Green Ancient, Scottish National, Sinclair Hunting Green Ancient, Smith Modern, Solid Black, Solid Blue, Solid Green, Spirit of Highlander, Spirit of Scotland, Stewart Black Modern, Stewart Dress Modern, Stewart Hunting Modern, Stewart Royal Modern, Thompson Camel, Thomson Dress (Blue), Ulster Red Modern, US Air Force (Unofficial), US Army, US Coast Guard, US Navy, Wallace Red Modern, Young Modern
You may also like…
Update all similar products that you may like!
- Authentic homespun wool blend tartan hand-woven on ancient-style looms for a traditional look and feel
- Weighs approximately 10/11 ounces and measures 52-54 inches wide, is lightweight, but offers comfort and warmth
- The traditional style of this tartan makes it perfect for Ancient Kilts, Great Kilts, Phillabegs, or other accessories meant for reenactment
- Pleats easily by hand for added simplicity
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Woven in Scotland
- Medium Weight (12/13oz)
- 100% Premium Wool
- Woven 28-30″
- Over 400 Tartans Available
- From the Old & Rare Collection
- Measures 30″ Wide
- 65/35 Poly/Viscose Blend
- Medium Weight (11/12oz.)
- Woven in the UK
- Affordable and Hypoallergenic
- Measures 60 inches Wide
- Durable Twill Weave
- Looks just like wool!
- Own the OUTLANDER Wool-Free Tartan Fabric, made in Scotland by the same weavers from the series Outlander.
- Its hypoallergenic 65/35 blend of polyester and viscose rayon measures 60 inches wide with a weight of 12oz.
- The show’s weavers took great care to design, style, and weave with historical accuracy.
- OUTLANDER tartans are crafted with a hopsack plain weave with a wash to give it a natural and genuine look.