Homespun Wool Blend Tartan
- SKU: YHS01
- Categories: Synthetic and Wool Blends, Tartan Fabric, Tartan Yardage
- Tags: Homespun, Wool Blend
- Authentic homespun wool blend tartan hand-woven on ancient-style looms for a traditional look and feel
- Weighs approximately 10/11 ounces and measures 52-54 inches wide, is lightweight, but offers comfort and warmth
- The traditional style of this tartan makes it perfect for Ancient Kilts, Great Kilts, Phillabegs, or other accessories meant for reenactment
- Pleats easily by hand for added simplicity
Homespun Wool Blend Tartan
This authentic, homespun wool blend tartan is the ideal fabric you need for crafting your next Ancient Kilt, Great Kilt, Phillabeg, or anything created for reenactment! Woven by hand on old-world looms, this tartan has an authentic ancient look and feel. Pulls, blemishes, and snags give this tartan its hand-made, artisanal character. Weighing only 10 or 11 ounces, this lightweight wool blend tartan offers more warmth than you would think. If you’re looking for quality tartan sold by the yard, look no further than this homespun tartan to craft your next Celtic garment!
Just a reminder — tartan is not returnable, so please order a swatch first if you are unsure.
|Homespun Tartan List O||
Anderson Modern, Armstrong Modern, Baird Ancient, Black Isle, Black Watch (Campbell) Ancient, Black Watch (Campbell) Modern, Black Watch (Campbell) Weathered, Boyd Modern, Brown Watch Modern, Bruce Modern, Buchanan Hunting Modern, Buchanan Modern, Buchanan Muted (MacGregor Hastie Variant), Burnett Modern, Burns Check Modern, Caledonia District Ancient, Cameron Modern, Cameron of Erracht Modern, Clark Ancient, Colquhoun Ancient, Crawford Modern, Cunningham Modern, Davidson Modern, Douglas Modern, Farquharson Modern, Ferguson Ancient, Fraser Red Dress Modern, Gordon Dress Modern, Gordon Modern, Graham of Montrose Ancient, Graham of Montrose Modern, Gunn Ancient, Gunn Modern, Hamilton Grey, Hamilton Modern, Henderson Modern, Irish Green (Non-Clan), Isle of Skye, Johnstone Modern, Keith Ancient, Kerr Red Modern, Lamont Ancient, Law Enforcement, LGBT Pride, Lindsay Modern, MacAlister Modern, MacBeth Modern, MacCallum Modern, MacDonald Ancient, MacDonald Modern, MacDonald of Clanranald Ancient, MacFarlane Modern, MacGregor Modern, MacIntyre Hunting Modern, MacKay Ancient, MacKay Modern, MacKenzie Ancient, MacKenzie Modern, MacKenzie Weathered, MacKintosh Modern, MacLaren Modern, MacLean Hunting Modern, MacLean of Duart Weathered, MacLeod Dress (Lewis) Modern, MacLeod Hunting (Harris) Modern, MacMillan Modern, MacNeil of Barra Hunting Ancient, MacNeil of Barra Hunting Modern, MacPherson of Cluny (Red) Modern, MacQueen Modern, MacTavish Modern, Masonic (Freemason), Moffat Modern, Morrison Green Modern, Murray of Atholl Modern, Night Watch, Pride of Scotland, Ramsay Blue Modern, Rob Roy, Robertson Hunting Ancient, Robertson Red Modern, Rose Modern, Ross Hunting Modern, Saffron, Saint Patrick, Scott Brown Hunting Modern, Scottish National, Sinclair Hunting Green Ancient, Smith Modern, Solid Black, Solid Blue, Solid Green, Spirit of Highlander, Spirit of Scotland, Stewart Black Modern, Stewart Dress Modern, Stewart Hunting Modern, Stewart Royal Modern, Thompson Camel, Thomson Dress (Blue), Ulster Red Modern, US Air Force (Unofficial), US Army, US Coast Guard, US Marine Corps (Leatherneck), US Navy, Wallace Red Modern, Young Modern
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
Continue as a Guest
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Own the OUTLANDER Authentic Premium Wool Tartan Fabric, made in Scotland by the same weavers from the series Outlander
- 100% premium wool measuring 60 inches wide, a weight of 12oz, priced per yard
- Outlanders weavers took great care to design with the colors and style of looming that would have been available at the time and area of the Fraser Clan
- OUTLANDER tartans are crafted with a hopsack plain weave with a wash to give it a natural and genuine look
- Woven in Scotland
- Medium Weight (12/13oz)
- 100% Premium Wool
- Woven 28-30″
- Over 400 Tartans Available
- From the Old & Rare Collection
- Measures 30″ Wide
Special-order. Please allow 6-8 weeks for delivery. Please click for important information about special-order items.
- Swatches measure 6-8 inch square and are large enough to get a good idea what the tartan will look like on a kilt
- Choose between hundreds of tartans woven in Scotland by Lochcarron, House of Edgar, and Strathmore Woolen Mills
- Use it to choose between tartans or is fun to use in Celtic-themed crafts
- Made with medium weight (12 or 13 oz) premium wool
Special-Order. Please allow 4-8 weeks for delivery. Please click for important information about special-order items.
- Rob Roy movie tartan
- Medium weight 100% wool
- Authentic rustic weave and colors
- Woven in Scotland
- 61 inches wide
- Priced per yard
0 reviews with a 2-star rating
There are no reviews with a 2-star rating yet