Celtic Dragon Bracelet Light Braid – Size 5.5
- SKU: JBCDRL-IS-2235
- Categories: Assorted Clearance Jewelry, Clearance and Closeouts, Clearance Jewelry
- Tags: Dragon, Sterling Silver
Only 1 left in stock
Light Braid Celtic Dragon Bracelet
- Constructed with a light braid of wire and is approximately 1/4 inch (6 mm) thick.
Celts thought dragons were wingless creatures, appearing as worms or water-serpents. As dragons traveled across the land they created lines (called “ley lines” or “dragon lines”) in the earth. The lines were conduits of energy. Any place where the lines crossed was a place of increased power. An example of this is Stonehenge where many believe the sacred stone circle was built on a power center created by crossing ley (dragon) lines.
Dragons were so revered by the Celts that they were adopted as a symbol of the power of the chieftain. In fact, the Celtic name for chieftain is “Pendragon”.
The dragon was also a sign of war, and it was under the cloth battle-banners shaped like dragons, writhing and twisting in the wind, that they marched to war against the golden eagles of the Romans.
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
Continue as a Guest
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- The intricate knotwork featured on this exquisite belt buckle is time-honored with its trefoil design.
- Crafted by Scottish artists, the cast pewter metal befits any kilt to perfection.
- Kilt standard belts (2.25 inches wide) will stand out in only the best way with this classic buckle.
- This buckle’s handsome size at 3.5 x 2.5 inches will feel comfortable for the wearer without feeling cumbersome.
What others are saying
There are no contributions yet.