Celtic Heart Shamrock Sterling Silver Necklace
- SKU: JNS31
- Categories: Celtic Jewelry, Celtic Necklaces, Celtic Necklaces and Pendants, Clearance and Specials, Clearance Jewelry, Earrings and Pendants
- Tags: Celtic Knot, Heart, Shamrock, Sterling Silver
Out of stock
Discontinued: Available while supplies last
Sterling Silver Shamrock knot necklace. Approx. 1 1/8″ across. Includes an 18″ plated silver chain.
The word shamrock originated from the Irish word, “seamrog”, which means “summer plant. In ancient times, even before the shamrock was associated with St. Patrick, the Druids considered the resiliency of the shamrock to thrive even in the highest altitudes as a sign of life. They considered shamrocks as symbols of motherhood and joy also and had often used them in Celtic rituals.
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
Continue as a Guest
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- An elegant knot design embraces Scotland’s national flower on the Scottish Thistle Knot Ring.
- It’s made of sterling silver and with an open design.
- Available in whole sizes 5-15 – will last for years
- This ring makes an excellent gift idea for holidays and anniversaries.
- Handcrafted in the USA
- Bronze or Silver
- In the Shape of a Stag
- Usually in Stock
- This Stag Torc is handcrafted in the USA
- Available in either bronze or silver
- Choose from either heavy or medium braid
- Made custom just for you—please understand that it’ll take between 6-16 weeks to create it and ship it to you
Take a look at our Torc FAQ page!
Custom-made just for you. Please allow 6-16 weeks for delivery. Please click for important information about custom-order items.
- Scottish Thistle Necklace, not just a stylish necklace, but also Scotland’s national flower
- Crafted with sterling silver and measures approximately 5/8 inches across
- Keep it as a gift for yourself or give it to that special someone
- Matching Thistle Earrings available to compliment the Thistle Necklace
What others are saying
There are no contributions yet.