Fife District Premium Wool Casual Kilt 32W 39H 22L
In stock special-condition new
In stock special price.
Hand crafted by skilled kiltmakers in Scotland. Made from medium weight (12/13oz) 100% premium wool tartan, woven in Scotland.
The Casual Kilt is a really nice looking kilt! It’s also quite a bit less expensive than a formal kilt. You save money because it’s made with less fabric. Made with 4-5 yds of tartan (vs. 8-9 yds in a formal kilt). The pleats are machine stitched, and a bit shallower and wider than those of a formal kilt.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Handmade in the USA
- Rustic Homespun Tartan
- Medieval Aesthetic
- Braveheart Style
- Durable 55/45 Poly/Wool Blend
- Made from good quality, durable, cotton canvas
- affordable utility kilt design
- Nice roomy pockets including 2 slash pockets
- D-rings and hooks for hanging flasks and stuff
- Fastens securely with snaps inside and out