Super Duper Kilt Hanger
- SKU: STKH
- Categories: Father's Day Gift Ideas, Great Gifts Under $100, Hostess Kilt, Kilt Accessories, Kilted Mini Skirts, Kilted Skirt, Skirt Accessories
- 20 inches long heavy-duty kilt hanger made from 100% renewable bamboo
- Features four strong, rubber-coated, rust-free, snag-free, and adjustable metal clamps
- Securely holds even the heaviest of kilts to prevent wrinkles and creases
- Buy more and save with discounts on large orders
We’ve all been there – open the closet to get our kilt, only to find it in a crumpled mess on the floor because our hanger couldn’t handle the weight. Don’t let it happen again with our Super-Duper Kilt Hanger, which has been specifically designed and extensively tested with the heaviest of kilts!
Made with four heavy-duty clamps to hold up your kilts, say goodbye to wrinkles as you never fold your kilts again! Whether you’re a kilt enthusiast (as many Celts are), or you are part of an organization or pipe band, keep your kilts crisp and together with this perfect hanger made for your needs.
|Dimensions||20 × 8 × 1 in|
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Have you gained a few inches around the waist?
- Your kilt doesn’t quite fit anymore?
- We like to call this “kilt shrinkage” ☺
- Breathe some more life into your kilt!
- Attach easily to any 1 inch kilt straps
- Perfect for extending Cheater Pleated™ kilts
- Adds up to 5 more inches to your kilt’s waist size
- High-quality leather straps
- Made in the USA
Sold individually. Order 1 for ancient kilts. Order 2 for philabegs or great kilts.
- Kilted mini skirt custom made in Wales
- Made from a medium weight and comfortable premium wool
- Features 3¾ inch straps and buckles for a secure fit
- Choose from several Welsh tartans and up to an 18 inch length
- Fine-quality black leather kilt strap extenders with chrome buckles come in a pack of three
- Perfect if you’ve experienced a bit of recent “kilt shrinkage” (if you’ve gained a few pounds since the last time you put on your kilt)
- Save money by extending the life of your kilt and avoid the stress on those too-small straps
- Attach to any standard 1¼ inches kilt straps to add (approximately) 5 inches to your kilt straps
- Measure your current kilt.
- Provide new measurements.
- Add a note in your shipment with your name, address, contact information, and order number once your order is placed.
- Ship kilt to The Celtic Croft address (see Below)
- Patiently wait while our seamstress works their magic (takes 1-3 weeks)
- Once finished we will press and return your kilt (return shipping included) with new life, ready for you to wear to your next event.
Straps and buckles can be moved:
- Up to 4 inches smaller for waist sizes 40 inches or less.
- Up to 5 inches smaller for waist sizes 50 inches or less.
- Up to 6 inches smaller for waist sizes more than 50 inches.
- Up to 2 inches bigger, but we recommend Kilt Strap Extenders instead.