These handmade 100% Cotton Tartan Poncho Masks are the perfect accessory to filter out bacteria and viruses. More cost-effective than throwing away a disposable mask every day, and better for the environment. This mask is perfect for fall weather, elegant, warm, and safe. Now, you can fight COVID-19 in your own Celtic style. Its multi purpose, and wears well with any outfit, weather your on a nice fall stroll, or you have to run out to your local store, you’re covered. Flip the mask down and in for a simply graceful tartan look. Adjustable ear loops, and metal nose piece will keep your mask in place for safety, and comfort. Show off your Celtic pride and style in your everyday life. Adjustable ear loops, and metal nose piece will keep your mask in place for safety, and comfort. These soft, no-itch masks are machine wash and dryable. Your mask will bring joy and lots of smiles as you go forth representing your clan.
- Handmade by us with 100% cotton fabric. Cotton lined for a wallet-friendly and eco-friendly reusable non-medical mask. Filters out bacteria and viruses while showcasing your favorite Scottish tartan patterns.
Tartan Poncho face masks featuring different tartan patterns. Comfortable, wool-free material. Durable and machine washable for easy care, and elegant.
Adjustable ear loops, and metal nose piece will keep your mask in place for safety, and comfort.
Bring joy to you and others with this stylish everyday accessory that showcases your Scottish family pride. Its multi purpose, and wears well with any outfit,
*Two layers of 100% cotton has an estimated 70.66% filtration efficiency against bacteria. One layer has about 50.85% against RNA viruses.
Why should I wear a cotton facemask?
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommends that Americans wear facial coverings when leaving the house to prevent the spread of the very contagious COVID-19. They also recommend that all essential workers wear a cloth face cover while on the job at all times. Medical professionals need all of the medical-grade masks they can get, like N95 respirators and surgical masks. Instead of taking those masks from medical workers, we must use homemade masks – like this one – to protect each other from the virus.
The main reason to wear a mask is to prevent droplets from leaving your mouth and landing on surfaces or other people. These droplets could spread the virus if you are sick or have the virus without any symptoms. 100% cotton is one of the most effective materials for filtering bacteria and viruses. This cotton, non-medical facemask consists of two layers of cotton fabric to provide excellent protection.
More from the CDC about facemasks
Cover your mouth and nose with a cloth face cover when around others
- You could spread COVID-19 to others even if you do not feel sick.
- Everyone should wear a cloth face cover when they have to go out in public, for example to the grocery store or to pick up other necessities.
- Cloth face coverings should not be placed on young children under age 2, anyone who has trouble breathing, or is unconscious, incapacitated or otherwise unable to remove the mask without assistance.
- The cloth face cover is meant to protect other people in case you are infected.
- Do NOT use a facemask meant for a healthcare worker.
- Continue to keep about 6 feet between yourself and others. The cloth face cover is not a substitute for social distancing.