Poly/Viscose Tartan Scarf (12″ x 58″) Condition: New
- In stock special price
- Poly/Viscose (no wool) tartan
- Woven in the U.K.
- Hand-Made in the U.S.A
- Measures approximately 12″ X 58″
This is Lorie’s new favorite scarf and in a Minnesota winter, that’s saying something. It’s great for people with wool allergies or sensitivity.
Whether you wear it for style or warmth a tartan scarf is a great way to add a splash of tartan to any outfit.
What is Poly/Viscose?
Poly is short for polyester, which is a durable, smooth, synthetic fiber. You may know viscose by the name rayon. Workers make rayon from cellulose fiber, which comes from wood and plants. In this case, the viscose is made to imitate wool. These two fibers blend together to create a durable, non-felting, non-pilling, hypoallergenic fabric that retains the same wonderful, natural aesthetics of wool.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Made in Scotland using cast pewter
- Intricate Celtic knot and weave design—with no beginning or end, it represents eternity
- Sturdy and solid construction gives it a good weight
- Measures 3.5 inches by 2.63 inches and fits any standard kilt measuring 2.5 inches wide
- Adapted from “Old Scottish Customs: Local and General” by E J Guthrie, published in 1885 and illustrated by John MacKay
- A fun and educational read and features 74 pages in a softcover format
- Outlines the history of Scottish customs and superstitions, including which ones survive to our day
- Learn more about your heritage. Measures 5.25 inches x 8.25 inches
Track List :
- Scarborough Fair
- Paddy’s Green Shamrock Shore
- Sporting Days of Eater
- She Moved Through The Fair
- Carolan’s Dream
- Over The Rainbow
- O’Keefes Slide
- Captain O’Kane
- Pretty Maid Milking Her Cow
- My Heart Will Go On
- Swallowtail Jig
- Poetry of the Pines
- May Morning Dew
- Forget Not Yet
- Too-rah Loo-rah
- Celtic swirl design shows the Celtic knot and interlacing patterns that have been part of our heritage for centuries
- Made with solid cast brass and given an antiqued chrome-plated finish
- Measures 3.75 inches by 2.75 inches and is compatible with all standard kilt belt buckles (2.25 inches wide)
- Sturdy and well-made, but light enough to wear all day long (even if you’re dancing!)