NAKED – Naked of any fragrance
Nutdust Naked is designed for the man comfortable in his own skin. A man who wants full day dryness down under with no added fragrance. Available in two sizes (2 oz and 8 oz). Nutdust Naked is perfect for public spaces, tracking in the woods, and any other place where you do not want to draw attention to yourself
- Make sure you look after man’s best friends with Nutdust Naked – essential grooming for men.
- A genuine alternative to creams to keep you dry with durable comfort
- No clumping or chalky residue, a formulated combination of ingredients that provide antibacterial properties
- Naked is perfect for tracking in the woods, and hunting. So confident was he, there was no need to add fragrance to his Nutdust
- Apply below the belt, under the arms, and on the feet to eliminate odor and stay dry all day.
Nutdust is now available in two sizes (2 oz and 8 oz) and provides effortless relief and velvety texture and is an essential grooming product for everyone. Nutdust uses 100% all natural ingredients and essential oils. No talc, cornstarch, heavy metals, or synthetics of any kind.
Nutdust is made of arrowroot – a soft, smooth, anti-chafing agent that absorbs moisture and provides full day dryness. It’s fine texture means no clumping or chalky residue. It’s anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties also help keep skin clear and healthy.
The Legend behind Naked
Nutdust Naked, is believed to be the finest and purest dust from the white thistle. Only harvested on the full moon at the peak of summer, it is believed that it was reserved only for the Chieftain of the Glen. So confident was he, there was no need to add fragrance to his Nutdust, after all, his balls were bigger than all the rest.
Get to know about Nutdust’s story.
Over many years and a fair few drinks the subject always came up about how this really should be brought to market. The benefits of keeping things fresh downstairs whilst providing all involved with puns and laughs a plenty was plain to see. Nutdust was the way forward.