Homemade Poly/Viscose Tartan Poncho Mask using Scottish tartans. Now, you can fight COVID-19 in your own style and warmth. This Masked Poncho is perfect for fall weather, elegant, warm, and safe. Wear it all day long with your favorite outfit to show off your Celtic Pride and be sure your Mask ready all the time. Its multi purpose use allows you to use it on your grocery runs and your next zoom meeting. Easy flip out and up is a convenient way to make sure you have your mask at all times. Flip the mask down and in for a simply graceful tartan look. Adjustable ear loops, and metal nose piece will keep your mask in place for safety, and comfort. These soft, no-itch masks are machine wash and dryable. Your Poncho mask will bring joy and will have you “smeyesing” (smiling with your eyes — the new way to smile in 2020) each time you wear it.
- Cotton lined for a wallet-friendly and eco-friendly, reusable, non-medical mask. Filters out bacteria and viruses while showcasing your favorite Scottish tartan patterns.
Adjustable ear loops, and metal nose piece will keep your mask in place for safety, and comfort. These soft, no-itch masks are machine wash and dryable.
Bring joy to you and others with this stylish everyday accessory. Easy flip out and mask-up design allows you to personalize your safety.
- Homemade Poncho Mask with Poly/Viscose Scottish tartans, it’s multi purpose use allows you to use it on your grocery runs and your next zoom meeting.
Why should I wear a cloth facemask?
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommends that Americans wear facial coverings when leaving the house to prevent the spread of the very contagious coronavirus (COVID-19). They also recommend that all essential workers wear a cloth face cover while on the job at all times. Medical professionals need all of the medical-grade masks they can get, like N95 respirators and surgical masks. Instead of taking those masks from medical workers, we must use homemade masks – like this one – to protect each other from the virus.
The main reason to wear a mask is to prevent droplets from leaving your mouth and landing on surfaces or other people. These droplets could spread the virus if you are sick or have the virus without any symptoms. 100% cotton is one of the most effective materials for filtering bacteria and viruses. This non-medical facemask consists of an outer layer of poly/viscose and inner lining of cotton fabric to provide excellent protection.
More from the CDC about facemasks
Cover your mouth and nose with a cloth face cover when around others
- You could spread COVID-19 to others even if you do not feel sick.
- Everyone should wear a cloth face cover when they have to go out in public, for example to the grocery store or to pick up other necessities.
- Cloth face coverings should not be placed on young children under age 2, anyone who has trouble breathing, or is unconscious, incapacitated or otherwise unable to remove the mask without assistance.
- The cloth face cover is meant to protect other people in case you are infected.
- Do NOT use a facemask meant for a healthcare worker.
- Continue to keep about 6 feet between yourself and others. The cloth face cover is not a substitute for social distancing.