The Art of Kiltmaking Book with Kilt Straps
- 142 pages of clear, direct instructions to teach you how to make a traditional Scottish kilt from start to finish
- 200 black-and-white line-drawings and photographs for clarity
- Step-by-step instructions and illustrations make this book perfect for beginner kilt-makers
The Art of Kiltmaking
Beginner kilt enthusiasts are in luck with The Art of Kiltmaking! Even if you have never made a kilt before, this book will prove useful; it offers 142 pages of digestible content with clear instructions, regardless of your skill level. 200 black-and-white line-drawings and photographs, and clear step-by-step instructions, this book gives you all you need to make a kilt from scratch. It’s one thing to buy a kilt (and we hope you will!), but it’s a whole other expression of love for your Celtic heritage to discover your family’s tartan and craft a kilt with your own hands.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Tote Bag Made by Us in the USA
- Medium Weight (12/13oz.) Premium Wool Tartan
- Hundreds of Tartans Available
- Gusseted Bottom to Fit More Stuff
- Measures Approx. 14″ x 4″ x 20″
- Machine washable for easy care.
- Add a splash of tartan for your everyday table decor and flip it over to complete your holiday look.
- Customize your look with four different sizes.
- Made by us in the USA with authentic tartan and the finest attention to detail. A tartan piece you will be proud of as much as you are your family and home.