Bodhran 18 inch Tacked Willow Frame
Size preferred by most men. Includes a tipper. Willow frame, goat skin head. Tacked. Great for beginners. Very affordable, and comes with a tipper (aka beater)!
- Willow Bodhran
- 18 Inch Diameter
- Real Goatskin Head
- Willow Frame
- Tipper Included
Our Bodhrans (Irish Drums)
The Celtic Croft carries a wide selection of bodhrans. We offer various wood types, sizes (8″-18″), and both tacked and tuneable drums. We recommend our Waltons Learn to Play Bodhran Kit as a gift. You can also get it with an intricate cross design on it: Waltons Celtic Cross Learn to Play Bodhran Kit. Our affordable Green Tacked 12 inch Bodhran comes with a case, and sold out the first time we got it in stock. A very popular bodhran. Our Red Cedar Tunable Bodhran measures 18 inches, and both looks and sounds beautiful. We offer both a tacked and a tuneable bodhran in rosewood. Our Sheesham Tunable 18 inch Bodhran plays great, and is affordable. Lastly, our most affordable willow frame bodhrans measure 8, 12, 14, and 18 inches.
Check out our selection of chanters and materials to help you learn to play the bagpipe (aka bagpipes). We have a kid’s chanter, standard length chanter, and long chanter. We also carry two options of affordable chanters made of rosewood or blackwood. Choose from our affordable Learn to Play Bagpipe Book and CD by RT Shepherd, Learn to Play Bagpipe Manual and CD with 25 tunes, and the best selling bagpipe tutor College of Piping Volume 1.
You may also like…
Update all similar products that you may like!
Includes Walton’s high-quality 18-inch bodhran, a hardwood tipper, an 18-inch zippered nylon bodhran case, and the DVD Beginners Guide to The Bodhran Screen printed with a beautiful Claddagh design with a medium-brown finish Head is made from 100% high-quality goatskin 4-ply wooden frame is light and strong, while remaining resistant to changes in humidity, so you can enjoy your bodhran in all seasons
- Includes Walton’s high-quality 18-inch bodhran, a hardwood tipper, an 18-inch zippered nylon bodhran case, and the DVD Beginners Guide to The Bodhran
- Screen printed with a beautiful Celtic Cross design with a medium-brown finish
- Head is made from 100% high-quality goatskin
- 4-ply wooden frame is light and strong, while remaining resistant to changes in humidity, so you can enjoy your bodhran in all seasons
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
Play your favorite Irish beats on your very own bodhran, an ancient Celtic percussion instrument, with a reliable and convenient inner tuning system The preferred size for women, the 14-inch bodhran is comfortable as a handheld drum Comes with a tipper and tuning wrench—while not required, we recommend purchasing a case to protect your bodhran Luxury features including a real goatskin head, lacquered finish, crosshatch handle, and beautiful rosewood frame
- 18-inch bodhran drum kit includes nylon bag for carrying, tipper, and DVD to teach you to play
- Save money by bundling these items in a starter bodhran kit
- Handcrafted in Ireland with real goatskin
- 4-ply laminated wood frame—bodhran is both lightweight for efficient use and durable
18-Inch Goat Skin Head, Most Popular Solid Rosewood Frame Sleek Tuning Inside Frame Fixed Cross-Bar, Great for the Beginner 3.5-inch Deep Shell, Easy to Reach the Head Includes Tipper, Fun to Play